Photo mode - support for Depth of Field

MarkON

Suggestion Name: Photo mode - support for Depth of Field

Suggestion Description: 

I would like to be able to use 3 Depth of Field options at TruckersMP:

• Focusing plane position
  • Blur transition depth
  • Blur strength

Until now, these options did not work on TruckersMP servers.

ps. In  1.41 game version SCS Software only made some changes to the photo mode by adding 3 commands: g_set_time, g_set_weather, g_set_skybox which can be changed comfortably by clicking on the appropriate graphics or using the slider with time, but did not make changes in the part I suggested: "Depth of Field".

Any example images: 

DbGirHi.png

Why should it be added?: 

• It will allow you to take pictures using each Depth of Field option on the TMP servers easily in the game, without using external programs.
  • This option can save time for editing photos, especially when taking large amounts of photos, for example during convoys.
  • It will make TruckersMP have next working option (that is available in the base game) and more complete.
  • Probably could also have a positive impact on the media aspect and promoting TruckersMP on social media with more nice pictures.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey,

These sliders should become available soon. The time option also doesn't work at the moment because of the way TMP works with the in-game time system, but these are fixes that are planned to be added later.

I will consider your suggestion accepted, however this was already going to be added.

// Accepted

• Like 1