Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

What do you usually do in-game?

~ Xris Aurora ~

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Same as @blabberbeak, I'm not playing ETS2 or ATS a lot lately, but when I do, it's mostly in single player, only World of Trucks jobs and my numbers right now are these:

07.22.2021-18.39.30

I used to have an "Average delivery distance" over 1300 Km, but the recent "Cruising Iberia" and "Idaho spuds" events made that statistic to lower a bit. So...

Only WoT External Contracts (I'd rather not use own trailers, it makes the job offers to be more limited), and always looking for 1500 Km or longer distance jobs. Other than this, I use mid-engine trucks, 460-520 HP, H-shifting 6 speeds transmissions with retarder, a lot of Cruise Control, to keep my speed within the limits of the road or the trailer I'm hauling at the moment and not too loud music, to help for an even more relaxing time.

2 hours ago, FernandoCR [ESP] said:

Same as @blabberbeak, I'm not playing ETS2 or ATS a lot lately, but when I do, it's mostly in single player, only World of Trucks jobs and my numbers right now are these:

07.22.2021-18.39.30

I used to have an "Average delivery distance" over 1300 Km, but the recent "Cruising Iberia" and "Idaho spuds" events made that statistic to lower a bit. So...

Only WoT External Contracts (I'd rather not use own trailers, it makes the job offers to be more limited), and always looking for 1500 Km or longer distance jobs. Other than this, I use mid-engine trucks, 460-520 HP, H-shifting 6 speeds transmissions with retarder, a lot of Cruise Control, to keep my speed within the limits of the road or the trailer I'm hauling at the moment and not too loud music, to help for an even more relaxing time.

Great, such impressive effort of yours @FernandoCR [ESP]!

My WoT stats ain't as much as yours, but I'm building up on it slowly.

Usually I don't take anything less than 1000kms delivery.

While taking a little risk of losing a job or two by doing it on Sim 2 only, and it's pretty much calm and peaceful there now.

Btw, I still can't get why SCS never solved the F7 issue that cancels your current job and then you start over, it just doesn't make sense.

Hey!

Usually I just pick up cargo from Bremen and drive from there to different cities. And then I also like to just cruise around the streets with a car :). 

spacer.png

---------------------------------------------------------------

Rules | Recruitment | Feedback | Support | Guides | Report System | Appeal System | Knowledge Base 

---------------------------------------------------------------

• Community Manager

Depends which game i’m on, if i’m on ATS, I do loads on cargo market, they are mostly pretty long, i’d say about a 20 hour drive or so but if i’m on ETS i do the same but mostly drive around and explore the roads or city’s. Always lovely to get pictures ?

Hello there! 

Firstly, I would like to thank you for creating this topic! 

Because, I have played this game for 4 years (4,600hours), what is really enough, I dont have to do same things like on the start of playing this game, like reaching more XP, earning money and that basic stuff.

Anyway, I usually do 3 things in-

game

1. Driving in VTC private convoys/some public events - I really enjoy to spend time with someone / or more players. I like big convoys such our Gökböru public/private, so some created events by another companies.

2. Driving with friends on Calais-Duisburg road, where we usually meet Dusseldorf and then we continue to Calais for some pause to bus station, and then we go back to Duss, and this style we do for example 3 times.

3. Chill driving & World of Trucks jobs - When I have mood for delivering some job, just pick up some from WOTR and drive ? without road called ,, C-D :LUL:

Kind Regards

RedWolf [CZ] (Senior Truck Driver?)

RedNub I TruckersMP

(ETS2 - 6,165hours)

795749874_role_VeteranV(1).png.660f7fd7e1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf85

Reporting a player  | Appeal your ban  | Support System  | Recruitment

I usually travel on the D-C road or Kirkenes road with a song in the background, discover new places and take photo.

@.Pedro.Telling you about myself, I've had the C-D addiction on me back then, used to be going there a lot for some crazy fun, along with reporting everyone who's breaking traffic rules.

But what happened then? Suddenly I've met a CM who no longer exists on this network, and he opened my eyes about how pointless is all of that mentioned above.

Simply, now you can find me everywhere around the map, even at the most distant places where nobody else goes, but no longer on C-D.

Drive safely, enjoy your day! ✌️

Well, I try to keep my minimum job distance to 500km no matter the job type, it goes lower sometimes if the jobs are available or not. But I get burnt out at times and instead of doing jobs, I pick a truck, mod it out and head out to take a few pictures with out. Then edit it and post it here on my Forum profile and on Twitter.

Archived