Game Development Update

mwl4

@elweondelosbarrancos @galantisCC @Simulator Experiencer @L N X     look what I said earlier that players will shift to official multiplayer  but @Xristrucking and other kept saying that this is temporary and the player count will increase after truckersmp supports 1.41 but that is not the case the player count has remained the same even truckersmp supported 1.41 3 days ago.This is the ed of truckersmp 

13 hours ago, Angelforgamers said:

@elweondelosbarrancos @galantisCC @Simulator Experiencer @L N X     look what I said earlier that players will shift to official multiplayer  but @Xristrucking and other kept saying that this is temporary and the player count will increase after truckersmp supports 1.41 but that is not the case the player count has remained the same even truckersmp supported 1.41 3 days ago.This is the ed of truckersmp 

Stop talking like this bro, some of us are just waiting for the new fanatec csl dd to arrive. I'm trucking here from the beginning and i wont stop cause of the convoy feature. This mod will rise and shine with "beta 1.0" some time in the feature. Have faith in the now full time developer(s). Let's haul for another seven years.

Happy trucking and stay safe out there.

• Upvote 1

Really interesting read thank you

truckersmp-logo-sm.png
                                                                                                                                                                                               Best regards | EL KEES

role_Support.png.70d522cddc7230c922d6fbd271df4697.png                        

TruckersMP Rules - Support System - Report System - Feedback System

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Thank you for every update. for all the work in your spare time Thank you ❤️:tmp:

Mo1993  -  TruckersMP ❤️

Languages: English | German

If you have any questions or need any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Kind Regards,,

Mo1993

spacer.png

You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.

Rules  |  Get to know the team  |  Guides  |  Knowledge Base   |  Map showing dangerous places in MP  |  Feedback about staff  | Objection to the ban  |  Website Reports

TruckersMP Ranks  |  Recruitment  |  Join the team

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the updates, you are doing a great job.

Unfortunately, the only problem I have at the moment is lags, which many people have. I hope that this will be patched somehow.
intel i7 6700k
RTX 2070 Super
16 GB Ram so unfortunately it can't be due to the components. :(

Despite all this, thank you very much for doing such a great job! <3

On 11/9/2021 at 6:22 PM, stuhlprobe_ said:

Thanks for the updates, you are doing a great job.

Unfortunately, the only problem I have at the moment is lags, which many people have. I hope that this will be patched somehow.
intel i7 6700k
RTX 2070 Super
16 GB Ram so unfortunately it can't be due to the components. ?

Despite all this, thank you very much for doing such a great job! ❤️

I agree. I havbe a good computer and have some lags sometimes. But nothing unplayable 

AzuriaFrance

CEO of AturaTransport & Logistic

image.png.f884f97a5d34e5f65ff5f2ff42e3791b.png

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...