Game Development Update

mwl4

14 hours ago, Krewlex said:

There's always one like this, I suppose.

A permanent ban can easily be avoided. The idea is to at least behave, and it shouldn't be given. This is why we give several chances. If they blow through them all, how is that on us?

They can't play TMP again, indeed, but they can play the game itself. Don't forget, we're only a Multiplayer Mod. 

If SCS increases their player caps to such levels you suggest, they'll need their own moderation teams. I'm sure people will complain about that too. 

Mwl has mentioned that these things will be worked on, and you're still commenting on it.

You are very wrong and I say it because for example 1:00 p.m. Chilean time, the 2 servers (simulation 1 and 2) were full, and now when I check it at that same time they do not even reach 4000 between the 2 servers, second point: There are many people who are happy for the OFFICIAL multiplayer convoy of the euro / American third party: I am not saying this for you, but there are many admins that are too inefficient, I say it because many people report a player and they delay in 1 month, just to say that the report is denied due to the time limit Or also for example: they ban someone because they have latency or FPS problems, but when there is someone blocking / crashing / trolling, etc. they do nothing and finally: people got tired of the monopoly that you make, and I say this because of the HGVMP (people know that HGVMP was canceled, for you (Truckers MP)) Also adding that people are satisfied with the mere fact of playing with the AI, instead you, the years go by and nothing happens

• Upvote 1
  • True Story 1

6 hours ago, elweondelosbarrancos said:

You are very wrong and I say it because for example 1:00 p.m. Chilean time, the 2 servers (simulation 1 and 2) were full, and now when I check it at that same time they do not even reach 4000 between the 2 servers, second point: There are many people who are happy for the OFFICIAL multiplayer convoy of the euro / American third party: I am not saying this for you, but there are many admins that are too inefficient, I say it because many people report a player and they delay in 1 month, just to say that the report is denied due to the time limit Or also for example: they ban someone because they have latency or FPS problems, but when there is someone blocking / crashing / trolling, etc. they do nothing and finally: people got tired of the monopoly that you make, and I say this because of the HGVMP (people know that HGVMP was canceled, for you (Truckers MP)) Also adding that people are satisfied with the mere fact of playing with the AI, instead you, the years go by and nothing happens

I understand what you're trying to say, but these are old points. It is quite odd. 

The entire reason there are less players, is due to those that have had their games auto-update, or they manually did it to try the new version, then realised they couldn't get back on TMP. That is it.

Yes, many are happy for Convoy. I am too. It's a cool idea to have a smaller MP with friends. 

The reporting "delay" as you say does seem to be subjective, as you'd need to notice and report such issues if you actually have examples of them. Too many mention these random things and they do not match what actually happens. 

We had a "monopoly" by being the only MP at the time. Obviously, the creators themselves could make one. HGVMP did try, and managed something, but respectfully stepped down. There was/is another, which has yet to do so.

14 hours ago, Angelforgamers said:

At least I'm sure enough that scs won't give harsh bans and so called permanent bans,they wouldn't want to reduce online player count as that would affect their revenue as it will be a constant revenue source unlike the offline version.More over people won't  complain because they have gone through much bad in truckersmp and official multuplayer would feel a cherry on the top of cake for them.

We the players make truckersmp  The truckersmp so we want to express our thoughts.

Technically, "SCS" won't give any bans at all, that is the point of a private, "local" MP. The only ones with the ability to ban, would be the people hosting your session. 

At no point am I suggesting not to play Convoy, because it's a great alternative. But, that is all it is. Both work, both will work.

We do indeed make TMP what it is, collectively. Such thoughts are fine to be voiced.

• Upvote 1

i can say from my opinion  and this is just me saying this  not to hurt  anyone  but  

TMP has been a really fun game amazing thing  in my life time  from 2014 when it was really funny with the eurport jams  and more   but  it became  boring  old  game with loads of lag,

when you get ban for something so small  it takes effect on everyone , like  i play alot of other big multiplayer  games  out there "Simulation"  there are always accidents there are always mistakes   but in tmp its  not a "simulation"  its a game for people to take it serious and hard core mode  where you are in a  game makes you feel like you are  in jail  and being watched  by so many admins 

to me  i took the chance to stop playing this game and really love spending thousands and thousands of  more money just on steam  and  making it a hobby   of my own as  i have  so many people dreaming  they wish they had my life but  you see  it takes a  grind and pain  to  win big stuff  like  i have  in my past  

my dream was to be a  part of tmp team and become an admin  and that never going to happen as everyone thinks  im a troll and i remeber seeing  a pm chat from a admin saying  to me you will never be an admin until this  game has  has 0 players left  ingame  and that really hurt seeing that towards me   but when you look at me irl and you see me and what  i do and say it will change everyone mind  but hey i get it  just because i had bad  history in tmp im not the only one  and im not  pointing  out fingers  on anyone else  because we all have been ban at one point in tmp  or have at least made a accident  or said something to someone in tmp but  most people  don't report you  when your from the same country as you  or  its your friends  

i have a disability and  i really love trucks  and that my biggest dream as well but that aint going to happen as  i can't drive  and having this TMP  was a bit better but with out the lag and being watched at everything you do from a small accident and you are sory about it  it won't change anything  and that why  i had it i stop everything and really wanted to find a better community  who would take me  in  and  i found thousands and more than 100k people who i met  through my life time gaming  really had fun and  that all that matters 

as for me  i   don't always  play now not seeing what happen recently  in the community and there never help even when asking for one  all  i see  in tmp is  im just a  nobody and a troll  in tmp but that how  i think what people think of me  but  what i think is more than that  i feel like i should be playing this game with out  being  in trouble for something really small even when  you did not hurt anyone  

how ever i wish  you the best of luck @mwl4  what ever you are planning  on i hope you and everyone else  achieves there dreams  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • HaulieLove 1
  • True Story 1

76561198098873827.png

Thankyou for the update, I only joined truckersMP recently and really enjoyed my experience there. I really love the MMO trucking vibe and seeing random fellow truckers on the road. It is definitely a nice alternative to the SSC multiplayer and look forward to seeing the future updates, thankyou for the work you have put in on this project!

This is great news, I cannot wait to see what the future of TruckersMP will look like. Thank you for updating us on what's happening.

10 hours ago, Krewlex said:

I understand what you're trying to say, but these are old points. It is quite odd. 

The entire reason there are less players, is due to those that have had their games auto-update, or they manually did it to try the new version, then realised they couldn't get back on TMP. That is it.

Yes, many are happy for Convoy. I am too. It's a cool idea to have a smaller MP with friends. 

The reporting "delay" as you say does seem to be subjective, as you'd need to notice and report such issues if you actually have examples of them. Too many mention these random things and they do not match what actually happens. 

We had a "monopoly" by being the only MP at the time. Obviously, the creators themselves could make one. HGVMP did try, and managed something, but respectfully stepped down. There was/is another, which has yet to do so.

Technically, "SCS" won't give any bans at all, that is the point of a private, "local" MP. The only ones with the ability to ban, would be the people hosting your session. 

At no point am I suggesting not to play Convoy, because it's a great alternative. But, that is all it is. Both work, both will work.

We do indeed make TMP what it is, collectively. Such thoughts are fine to be voiced.

They couldn't or didn't want to go back to TMP, because from what I've read on facebook, many (if not all) said goodbye to TMP, and that's why I'm telling you The admins (I repeat, if not all) are too inefficient, as I said before they ban you because you have fps or latency problems and at this moment, where I am writing to you now, there are 2582 players, my question is since you tell me that "They couldn't", you don't think that people HAVE ALREADY UPDATED at 1.40, because from what I see many people are at 1.41 and it is because they DO NOT want to return to TMP, for all the points I told you And with respect to HGVMP, if he resigned it is true, but it was because you They boycotted them for that reason that HGVMP resigned and regarding the latter, and as far as I know they showed the multiplayer to SCS, why do you think that SCS did not take almost anything to do the multiplayer convoy? And you have to admit (even if it hurts) convoy multiplayer is much, much, much better than TMP

• Upvote 1
  • True Story 1

3 hours ago, elweondelosbarrancos said:

They couldn't or didn't want to go back to TMP, because from what I've read on facebook, many (if not all) said goodbye to TMP, and that's why I'm telling you The admins (I repeat, if not all) are too inefficient, as I said before they ban you because you have fps or latency problems and at this moment, where I am writing to you now, there are 2582 players, my question is since you tell me that "They couldn't", you don't think that people HAVE ALREADY UPDATED at 1.40, because from what I see many people are at 1.41 and it is because they DO NOT want to return to TMP, for all the points I told you And with respect to HGVMP, if he resigned it is true, but it was because you They boycotted them for that reason that HGVMP resigned and regarding the latter, and as far as I know they showed the multiplayer to SCS, why do you think that SCS did not take almost anything to do the multiplayer convoy? And you have to admit (even if it hurts) convoy multiplayer is much, much, much better than TMP

You seem to be drifting off course with that reply, as it contains a lot of assumptions.

The audience on Facebook does contain many loyal players of TMP and the games themselves, but it's nothing to purely go by in terms of opinions. The same sometimes goes for the replies on Twitter.

Bans for connection issues can be Appealed, same way anything you feel is not correct, can be.

Many indeed have updated, and switched to Convoy. I am not saying that's an issue. That's alright. People can choose what to play. It's always a few people that go "this is better, that is it". Opinions, yes. Not facts.

Personally, I have not tried Convoy yet. I may do at some point to give my own thoughts, but what it has so far is good, for smaller collections of players to enjoy themselves. See the difference?

The HGVMP thing, you seem to have made up a lot of that. They provided reasons why they stepped down, they're found somewhere online now, as it was a year or so ago. SCS may have had this plan for a while. No one "sent" the idea.

Seems this draws that to a close, before it goes further off topic. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • True Story 7

Thank you for being so honest with us about your current / future plans, admitting in public about the majority of TMP disadvantages, along with looking for improvements.

TMP was lacking transparency few years ago, it's great to see that many things are now being spoken out loud and not just hidden behind closed doors.

Keep it up! ?

thanks for info but the only thing i really wanted to know was what blocing means like / blocking the traffic / blockign random users / that kind of stuff what does blocking mean

2 minutes ago, laur261d said:

thanks for info but the only thing i really wanted to know was what blocing means like / blocking the traffic / blockign random users / that kind of stuff what does blocking mean

i got it now no worry my brother was sitting in traffic but didnt close the pc and cost a big trouble he will be back soon and thanks to @Xristruckingfor helping us ?

3 minutes ago, laur261d said:

Blocking in general as you may've guessed it already is a misbehaviour of blocking traffic, pathways, roads, highways.

Whatever, you're going offtopic by replying in here.

Please use the Ban Appeals system if you're still looking for a solution of your case.

On 7/20/2021 at 10:04 PM, Krewlex said:

The HGVMP thing, you seem to have made up a lot of that. They provided reasons why they stepped down, they're found somewhere online now, as it was a year or so ago.

They are still around on discord known as IFMP ( infinite truckers ), mainly because they can massage their ego's & power trip 24/7. People talk about TMP in there get shut down & treated badly for no reason other than " because they can " & " what you gonna do about it ". Development wise they never came up with anything besides a website of which half the links didn't do anythng, oh & the various long winded posts on " progress " or lack of it!

Its a unpleasent community over there, literally everyone i know who checked it out said the same as i have!

• True Story 1