World of Trucks is still compatible on TruckersMP

MarkON

World of Trucks is still compatible on TruckersMP ??:90:

logo-wotr.png

This week, SCS Software released update 1.41 ets2 and ats. I stayed on the 1.40 game version, which is supported on TruckersMP. I could take the World of Trucks job this afternoon. 

It is very rare that World of Trucks cargoes are compatible with two major updates (in this case 1.40 and 1.41). This is because there have been no key changes to the map. 

Many players only doing WoTr jobs, so they usually chose the latest version of the game. That way I hope a lot of people will stay on currently supported version at TruckersMP so 1.40.

Until the support of update 1.41 by TruckersMP developers I am going to spend most of my time in game version 1.40 on TruckersMP servers and deliver external cargo.

Are you planned driving on the 1.40 version with World of Trucks jobs? 

Whether it matters to you?

Share your opinion on it in this topic. Just let me know what you think.

Heyou @MarkON

First of all, thank you for creating this topic ,, about compatibilltiy of World of Trucks servers. 

•  As you have said, I hope that many from us will stay at current version, because TruckersMP does  not support new version yet. 

In my opinion, because I am a player for playing multiplayer games, not singleplayer games lot, so I always wait until TruckersMP will release new version for ETS2 and then I update a game to newest version, I have never do the opposite.

Thank you for it, that you are one of them, who supports TruckersMP community and playing on that current version ❤️ 

Kindest Regards,

RedWolf [CZ] 

HR Staff of GB I TruckersMP Veteran Driver II 

RedNub I TruckersMP

(ETS2 - 6,033 hours)

795749874_role_VeteranV(1).png.660f7fd7e1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf85

Reporting a player  | Appeal your ban  | Support System  | Recruitment

Oh, wow! Thank you for the information!

Its super cool to have 1.40 work with WoT. I thought only the latest official version would work with it.

Even if I don't use external contracts / market often, It's nice to have the option.

Global Cargo - LogotypeHuman Resources & Admissions staff + Driver for Global Cargo

Discord: PallePuh#0001
bild.png.3ad6b22aa78f2119832bf7da59c9047d.png

I think it will quickly launch new truck world event.

China Chenxi VTC COO --- 中国晨曦俱乐部首席运营官

Chinese  --- English     

*Asia's first TruckersMP official verified VTC*

Our goal is the stars and the sea  

寻求帮助 I 规则 I 中文板块 I 封禁申诉 I 反馈 I 招聘

4 hours ago, [Chenxi/COO]*Sange said:

I think it will quickly launch new truck world event.

Yeah, Idaho Spuds event World of Trucks should start today (Friday timezone). 

spacer.png

It is very likely that SCS will add event things: trailers, paintjob only to the latest version of the game 1.41, so unfortunately we will not see them in 1.40. 

Additionally, I have noticed that there are minor inconveniences in some California Reskin ATS locations. Namely, at the site of the city of Hornbrook (California) there are no cargoes in Bitumen 1.40 because in 1.41 SCS created another city nearby: Hilt. On a farm south of Redding also you can't find any external jobs (at least I didn't find it) in 1.40.

Yes, I've kept my ETS2 game on the 1.40 build so its nice to hear that WoT is still compatible. However partly due to fact that I want to try out some of the new photo features and the California reskin as well as the new Idaho event, I updated my ATS build to 1.41. Don't really care much about the convoy feature as I like TruckersMP better but the potato event looks really nice. 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived