Some guys are increasing speed when overtaken

Like those two overtaking were respecting anything or anyone.

Everyone here is jumping to conclusions, without knowing full context.

Maybe the guy wanted to get back to his cruisng racing speed after being slowed blocked by another member of this pack in front of him and just returned a favor?

All in all, I don't care about any of these types and their whines when something goes wrong because driving like this inevitably leads to this, especially on "that" road.

I honestly don't understand what these guys want in a truck simulator game. If they can't handle being overtaken in a video game, then imagine what they're capable of in real life. In the end, they're just ruining other player's experiences in the game, and that's something that will probably never be solved. There will always be idiots like these.

On 7/17/2021 at 10:01 PM, aaronsgamingnetwork said:

I agree with you but what about if it was on a hill and the vehicle that was losing speed because of the hill then someone decides to overtake him but once the road is less steep the cruise control picks up speed again?

It's the drivers responsibility to make sure that his vehicle doesn't accelerate while he is being overtaken, as it could be regarded as reckless driving behavior.

< Hello and thanks for the topic. >
1- I don't think that in this game there are the same rules as in real life.
2- There are many players who enter the game just to have fun and try to be punished. This happened to me once a month ago on CD road but I was able to avoid an accident without any problems.

Kind Regards,

Pedro

I had the same exact issue couple years ago and i got banned for reckless driving, according to Novice ( its the overtakers fault because the guy that was being overtaken is climbing up the road and thats why hes speeding up ) you can clearly see/hear i was honking like 5 times and he 100% saw me coming and refused to give me way which ended up me getting the ban even tho i stopped after that desync hit because on my screen i never hit him and told him i am recording aswell and that its his fault.

Thanks to the 110 km/h speed limit, people like this can get away easily with this kind of behaviour because apparently its the overtakers fault most of the time according to moderators which doesnt make sense at all.

5 minutes ago, Road-King said:

I had the same exact issue couple years ago and i got banned for reckless driving, according to Novice ( its the overtakers fault because the guy that was being overtaken is climbing up the road and thats why hes speeding up ) you can clearly see/hear i was honking like 5 times and he 100% saw me coming and refused to give me way which ended up me getting the ban even tho i stopped after that desync hit because on my screen i never hit him and told him i am recording aswell and that its his fault.

Thanks to the 110 km/h speed limit, people like this can get away easily with this kind of behaviour because apparently its the overtakers fault most of the time according to moderators which doesnt make sense at all.

I completely disagree with the mod. It’s the person overtaken decision to assess whether it’s safe to do so and on a hill trucks are going to slow down and then increase their speed again. They then need to appropriately merge back into the lane.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Community Moderation Manager

Hello there,

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 
We apply these procedures, in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kindest regards,
Stay safe!
_sneaht_0810 | TruckersMP Community Moderation Manager

Archived