Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Simulation 1 vs Simulation 2

NexusMEISTER

Hey,

I was wondering why Simulation 1 server fell in terms of active players and right now, Simulation 2 is the most played server! 

Sim 1 used to be the busiest a few months ago...

Kind regards,

NexusMEISTER

image.png.ec832aa6009e230c04eab3e11c4cf60c.png                                                                                                                                                                                                 

Support - Appeal - TruckersMP Rules - Feedback - Report

Hello,

Recently Truckers MP game servers in ETS has had stability issues, severs ping has been very high, causing lag. And at times it has fully died. Sadly there hasn't been any official word from Truckers MP what's causing this.

Since you mentioned the ETS / ATS SCS beta multiplayer, I just wanted to add I personally don't think it has such a huge impact on Truckers MP, although it might.

Recently, Sim 1 has been having a lot of lag issues. Even though I'm from the US, I get kicked very often in that server for too high ping when before it was fine. Sim 2 seems to be much better connection wise (even though it's still a EU server) which is pry why it has picked up more players. Hopefully TruckersMP will make a formal post about it soon but I think it pry still stems from that fire a while back either from migrating to new server providers or just from the current provider replacing lost servers. 

5 hours ago, Scanva Diesel A/S said:

Olá,

Recentemente, os servidores de jogos Truckers MP no ETS tiveram problemas de estabilidade, o ping dos servidores está muito alto, causando lag. E às vezes ele morreu totalmente. Infelizmente, não houve nenhuma palavra oficial do Truckers MP o que está causando isso.

Como você mencionou o multijogador beta ETS / ATS SCS , gostaria apenas de acrescentar que, pessoalmente, não acho que tenha um impacto tão grande no Truckers MP, embora possa.

I agree with you!

9 hours ago, Scanva Diesel A/S said:

Hello,

Recently Truckers MP game servers in ETS has had stability issues, severs ping has been very high, causing lag. And at times it has fully died. Sadly there hasn't been any official word from Truckers MP what's causing this.

Since you mentioned the ETS / ATS SCS beta multiplayer, I just wanted to add I personally don't think it has such a huge impact on Truckers MP, although it might.

Everyone- fix the damn server issues already truckersmp

Bully maguire-just fix the damn door

Jokes apart,its high time that truckersmp should acknowledge the issue and solve it ASAP @ShawnCZek @mwl4 @[GökBörü] RedWolf [CZ]

1 hour ago, Angelforgamers said:

Jokes apart,its high time that truckersmp should acknowledge the issue and solve it ASAP @ShawnCZek @mwl4 @[GökBörü] RedWolf [CZ]

They will fix it when they can. The issue is probably out of their control and is on the hands of their provider. Right now the whole team is made of volunteers. They only have 1 paid developer and I think he will only start (as a paying job) later this month and he has more pressing issues such as getting TruckersMP compatible with the 1.41 update. Right now, I think it would be more beneficial to push a compatibility update then fixing some server lag. 

Sim 1 and Sim 2 has changed roles as the most played server for a long time now. Like people above have pointed out, it started with the fire in the server building.

The funny thing is it seems to change a bit. I know that for like a month ago, Sim 1 was the most popular one for a few days.

Keep in mind, most players join the server with most people on it. So only a few players are needed to make a server the most used one.

Either way, I'm happy we have 2 servers. And (correct me if I'm wrong) they're hosted on 2 different locations. So we always have one stable server.

Global Cargo - LogotypeHuman Resources & Admissions staff + Driver for Global Cargo

Discord: PallePuh#0001
bild.png.3ad6b22aa78f2119832bf7da59c9047d.png

On 7/14/2021 at 8:32 PM, Angelforgamers said:

Hello there!

I really do not know, why you Quoted me here, when I am not TruckersMP Staff, anyway keep in mind that Developers Team has their own life aswell. They do best for us as for community as soon as they are able to do something. Please be patient at this time.

Also, as had been said before on the Forums, Simulation 1 has sometimes some issues with connection and high ping, so for better playing you can go and try it to drive on another server, which is Simulation 2, where should be everything good 

Thank you for reading! 

Regards, 

RedWolf [CZ] 

HR Staff of GB I TruckersMP Veteran Driver II 

RedNub I TruckersMP

(ETS2 - 6,165hours)

795749874_role_VeteranV(1).png.660f7fd7e1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf85

Reporting a player  | Appeal your ban  | Support System  | Recruitment

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello there,

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 
We apply these procedures, in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kind Regards

Nody,

Forum Moderator.

• Nody locked this topic

Archived