Help ProMods

Ita80

Question

4 answers to this question

Hey dear @Ita80

First of all, I would like to welcome you here on TruckersMP Forums 

My name is Petr, and I am member of TruckersMP Community. My hobby is asnwering/helping to others with their issues/questions as asoon as I am able to. I will do best for you to asnwer your question.

- ProMods 2.55 requires the Road to the Black Sea DLC, Beyond the Baltic Sea DLC, Italia DLC, Vive la France ! DLC, Scandinavia DLC, Going East! DLC and Euro Truck Simulator 2 v1.40 in order to work. The Iberia DLC and Special Transport DLC are both optional, but compatible.

Hopefully, I have answered your question correctly

Kindest Regards,

RedWolf [CZ] 

HR Staff of GB I TruckersMP Veterán Driver II 

RedNub I TruckersMP

(ETS2 - 6,033 hours)

795749874_role_VeteranV(1).png.660f7fd7e1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf85

Reporting a player  | Appeal your ban  | Support System  | Recruitment

Hello there,

Did you get the answer you were looking for with the answers given above?
Your confirmation of the status of your issue/question helps us keep the forum always organized!

Kind Regards,

Krisi.

TruckersMP - Support & Add-On Team

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

🇬🇧 Rules Support Feedback | Guides Ban Appeal 🇬🇧

🇭🇺 Szabályzat Támogatás | Visszajelzés | Tudásbázis Fellebbezés 🇭🇺

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TruckersMP

role_Support.png.ad716e35768b3c7e90fca2d eHGAe2j.png