Active Ban on Account?

ap3x_TMP

Question

So I was banned by one of my mistakes that I unfortunately did not record evidence of my mistake, and got unbanned like 2 weeks ago. I have recently looked at my TMP account and says I have 1 active ban. Why? If it is an active ban shouldn’t I be banned currently? Or is it glitched? Will it eventually go away?

5 answers to this question

Hi there,

Bans will remain active on your profile for 12 months (even after expiring), which means that in case you get banned, they will remain active on your profile for one year. (This does not mean you will actually be banned for one year, though.)

Active bans are considered when taking further punishment procedures. 
For instance, if you get banned for the 4th time within one year, your ban will be 1 month due to history as you have 4 active bans now. Do not worry though, they will turn inactive (displayed with a yellow dot) once 12 months have passed, not being considered when taking further punishment steps. 

§2.8 - How bans are issued

The first 3 bans are issued at the staff member’s discretion.

The 4th ban is thirty days.

The 5th ban is permanent.

You can find the full set of rules here: https://truckersmp.com/rules

I hope this could answer your question!

Kindest regards,

LetiFreshi

TruckersMP Game Moderation Trainee

• True Story 1

11 hours ago, LetiFreshi said:

Hi there,

Bans will remain active on your profile for 12 months (even after expiring), which means that in case you get banned, it will remain active on your profile for one year. (This does not mean you will actually be banned for one year, though.)

Active bans are considered when taking further punishment procedures. 
For instance, if you get banned for the 4th time within one year, your ban will be 1 month due to history as you have 4 other active bans. Do not worry though, they will turn inactive (displayed with a yellow dot) once 12 months have passed, not being considered when taking further punishment steps. 

§2.8 - How bans are issued

The first 3 bans are issued at the staff member’s discretion.

The 4th ban is thirty days.

The 5th ban is permanent.

You can find the full set of rules here: https://truckersmp.com/rules

I hope this could answer your question!

Kindest regards,

LetiFreshi

TruckersMP Game Moderation Trainee

Thank you!

Hello there, 

We are glad to hear that your problem has been solved.  
Thank you, to all who participated. Have a great day!  

Sincerely, 
Caramba2412 
TruckersMP Support 

//Locked and Moved to Solved. 

Greetings,
Caramba2412   

TruckersMP Support Team Leader