What is everyone's Favourite Truck In Game?

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like Volvo pretty much

Kind regards,

NexusMEISTER

image.png.ec832aa6009e230c04eab3e11c4cf60c.png                                                                                                                                                                                                 

Support - Appeal - TruckersMP Rules - Feedback - Report

On 7/6/2021 at 1:35 PM, JamesS014 said:

At the moment, i'm addicted to the new DAF :woah:

New DAF Is nice tho i like it too 

Here is my favorite truck ❤️ 

spacer.png

1797472539_TMP.webp

---------------------------------------

Mercedes Benz Actros.. because my husband drives one in RL (at the moment) and I love it hahahah
but I am still mad that there is no MP5 lol

Female | german & english | sarcastic | gaming

76561198013596467.png

Discord: DahakaSkyRising#2850

Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/bulletx3/

[That profilepicture is my avatar from Second Life]

Hey there !

Everyday i use Scania and Volvo trucks. In my opinion, they're the best trucks of the game. They're powerful and they have a good torque. You can haul what you want with them, from the cut flowers (1t) to the locomotive (61t).

Have a nice day and happy trucking !

Ulog

Archived