No jobs?

caracarn3

Question

So I recall reading that you need to get to Lvl 5 where you unlock the largest loan then buy a truck to be able to participate in the MP aspects of TruckersMP.   As it is my day off today was running jobs.  Got to level 2 and no I have no jobs in the Job Market.  So I change servers?  Do I just have to wait?  Not sure what to do and hoping I am just misunderstanding something.

spacer.png

9 answers to this question

12 minutes ago, Adam 555 said:

The only requirement to play TruckersMP is having first played 2 hours in Single Player. Your job market just needs refreshing most likely. Try using F7 or finding a place to rest will usually do the trick. 

I do not own a truck and completed a job, so cannot get into game to rest.  

spacer.png

Hello caracarn3,

Quick Jobs don't work very well on TruckersMP so it is recommended that you play in singleplayer until you are able to get a truck. Generally after around 4 jobs you should be able to get a bank loan and buy a truck.

Please let us know if that helps.

All the best,

Colored_Greens

TruckersMP Support

spacer.png

Pries Logistics | Discord | Website | Insta | Twitter | Facebook

Hey @caracarn3,

First of all, welcome to the TruckersMP community! 

Like how others have mentioned, your first priority should be in getting a truck. I suggest doing a bunch of jobs in singleplayer or just do some jobs then get a loan to get the cheapest truck. Even if you go for the cheapest now, all trucks are super upgradeable so you can always upgrade it piece by piece as you go along.

Once you get a truck, and if this desynchronization happens again, the best way to fix it is to sleep in-game. Otherwise the other best way to fix it that I've found is to just restart the game. 

Hope this fixes your issue!

-Farm Shark

Heyho @caracarn3 and welcome to the World of Trucking,

The other above my post have allready said the most common steps, why you problem occurt and how to resolve it. Like the others said, you need a Truck for driving in MP. 
If you want to get a higher Truck, this could help you a bit (Its for ETS) https://steamcommunity.com/workshop/browse/?appid=227300&searchtext=more+money&childpublishedfileid=0&browsesort=textsearch&section=home

Just search for a mod you want to use and drive 1 or 2 Rounds in Singleplayer[TMP wont load this if you switch afterwards to the MP] (this will be the best option, since messing with CheatEngine arround isnt really good for your Savegame)

Please let us know, if you got your Truck ready to roll ?

Greetings,
Sebastian

spacer.png

Greetings @caracarn3,

I am sure my colleague Colored Green has explained it well enough for the reason. So a legit way is to drive the truck & earn money via job in the single player. This again we have alternate ways through which you can change/alter the money in your profile which is mentioned by FarmShark & Sebastian

There is also one more application which most beginners use that is TS Save editor which generally makes changes to your game. Again this is an alternate way so if you are in hurry & you do need money, You can use this tool. 
Guide Link - https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/topic/79561-ts-saveeditor-tool-0261-alpha/

Hopefully this helps you out as well as the above comments that have been already mentioned. Feel free to reply to us about your queries ? 

Regards,
Winter~
TruckersMP Team

Hello there! 

Your topic has been inactive for 3 days since the last reply.

Because of inactivity, I will have to move this topic to Inactive Topics.

If you have any further queries, feel free to DM me or another Support Team member and we will open this topic as per your request.

You have 1 week to contact us.

I hope you understand. 

Thanks to all participation. ? 

Sincerely,
Winter~ 
TruckersMP Team

//Locked and Moved to Inactive

Hello,

Due to this topic not wanting to be opened after 1 week of being Inactive, I will have to move it to Unsolved Topics.
If you are still having issues related to TruckersMP, feel free to contact us here: https://truckersmp.com/support

Kind Regards,
MatzeonTour
TruckersMP Support

//Moved to Unsolved Topics