Weird Bug.

Kay'S

Question

Hi, Today i was driving and as i was being overtaken in game.

My screen turned black, It went back to normal again and spammed ´´You have left the city´´ like 10 times

After that i couldnt move my truck.

I pressed ESC and went back into game and everything seemed fine.

Unfortunately no recordings or screenshots because i was in fullscreen..

5 answers to this question

• Community Moderation Manager

Hello @Kay'S,

First of all, thank you for creating a topic in our Help section. We will do our best to answer all your questions.     

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

You can report a possible bug via a support ticket; https://truckersmp.com/support ("Bug report")

After you have created a support ticket, a member of our Support Team will get in touch with you as fast as possible. 

However, without any evidence, it rather seems a hard task to get a clear overview about this problem and possible solutions. 

Please let us know if this comment has helped you any further. ?

Kindest regards,
Stay safe!
_sneaht_0810 | TruckersMP Community Moderation Manager

Greetings, @Kay'S! 

Your topic has been inactive for 3 days since the last reply. Because of this, I will have to move this topic to Inactive Topics.

Feel free to DM me or another Support Team member if you'd like to reopen this topic. You have 7 days to do this.

Thanks to all of you for your respective inputs.  

Regards. 

//Locked and Moved to Inactive Topics

MXL94305CP

TruckersMP's Trial Support

Hello there,

Due to this topic not wanting to be opened after 1 week of being Inactive, I will have to move it to Unsolved Topics.

If you are still having issues, feel free to contact us here: https://truckersmp.com/support

Kind Regards,

General18

TruckersMP Support

//Moved to Unsolved Topics

General18

TruckersMP

My supported languages: English, Danish

Support | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback | How To Downgrade