Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Looking for ATS players to haul some loads.

C0RZA

Question

5 answers to this question

Hai dear @C0RZA

First of all, welcome to TruckersMP Forums ? Your activity on the forum is being really apprecited, anyway this section called (Help Section) is for a members, who are looking for some help about their issues regarding TruckersMP (Account/Launcher/Connection) issues or some more interesting questions  ? , which can be answered right here.

Since, I had seen, you are not looking for some help, I have to recommend you : 

• If you are looking for some players, who will play together with you, I higly recommend create a status update on your Profile  If anyone would like to join, he will contact you under your status update, or also he can contact you via forum private message 

Hope, I have answered your question properly! 

Regards, 

RedWolf [CZ] 

HR Staff of GB I Player of TMP Community 

RedNub I TruckersMP

(ETS2 - 6,165hours)

795749874_role_VeteranV(1).png.660f7fd7e1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf85

Reporting a player  | Appeal your ban  | Support System  | Recruitment

Hello there, 

As this topic has not received a further response in over three days, it will be moved to Inactive Topics.

Should you wish to enquire further, please do not hesitate to send a private message to me, or any other Support Team member, who will be able to open your topic for additional responses. Please be aware that you have only one week to do this. 

Kind Regards,

Jamie R
Support Team
TruckersMP.

//Locked and moved to Inactive Topics.