What do you all get up to in your spare time, like hobbies?

Truckerdan_TMP

Hi, Hope you all having a great day / night. 

What i like to do in spare time is when I get the chance I go to the racing tracks ( BTCC and F1 ) To take pictures of the racing , I also like to drive around in the country side and take pictures of the fields in the distance landscape pictures.

What do you guys and girls get up to in your spare time ? 

( would love to know ) 

Dont forget to drop a like 

I will try replying to as many as possible.

Have a great day and stay safe 

Truckerdan_TMP 906937730502635591.webp.7eb46450b33ca3e7bad682894f0e498b.webp

Steam | Discord ->1960271399_DiscordName.png.02554d2750c1feab7678feff1a0c021b.png

Screenshot_239.png.6c251c9b3241fd7c9916ef8da367d476.png

Reports | Feedback | TMP Rules | Appeal | Support

Hey,

In my free times
I enjoy going to the forests. It is my hobby that I find very exciting. Travelling in forests leaves me refreshed and energized. I find myself close to nature in forest areas. I always like to be part of a nature group to go to a forest. I learn about the trees and animals from nature experts in such groups etc.

Guest - Pink Ribbon -

I don't have many hobbies now due to mental health reasons but I used to enjoy going out taking photos of scenery of my local city, hama bead art and just taking walks in general in the nature reserves etcspacer.pngspacer.png

On 7/3/2021 at 7:52 AM, Belmondoo said:

In his free time he works at the stadium. I run matches. I'm an announcer.

That sounds cool ??

On 7/3/2021 at 9:16 AM, - Pink Ribbon - said:

I don't have many hobbies now due to mental health reasons but I used to enjoy going out taking photos of scenery of my local city, hama bead art and just taking walks in general in the nature reserves etcspacer.pngspacer.png

Great pictures ? 

Steam | Discord ->1960271399_DiscordName.png.02554d2750c1feab7678feff1a0c021b.png

Heya!

If I'm not playing the game, I'm either on Twitch chatting away with streamers playing ETS/ATS -- Or, doing my main hobby of Weather(Forecasting and etc) ?

Don’t watch the clock; do what it does. Keep going.

20 hours ago, Syna said:

Heya!

If I'm not playing the game, I'm either on Twitch chatting away with streamers playing ETS/ATS -- Or, doing my main hobby of Weather(Forecasting and etc) ?

Ahh thats sounds fun ?

On 7/5/2021 at 7:48 AM, I0NUT said:

Besides playing, I like to go fishing and have fun in the airsoft

ahhh sweet  what type of fishing ? fly fishing sea fishing ?

When I am active I do my work, play games and if I have time I spend it watching series or movies. If my mood wants to do something instead of watching series or movies I try to do software related things. I've been getting more and more interested in aviation lately so I've been researching and discovering new things about it ?..

truckersmp-logo-sm.png

----------
ZZdd5tf.png

Languages/Diller: 1f1f9-1f1f7.png  (primary) /   1f1fa-1f1f8.png 1f1e9-1f1ea.png

Support - Appeal - TruckersMP Rules - Feedback - Report

I am a computer proggamer so I do programming most and coding during my free time I spend time with my pets and play games witth friends.

In my free time I usually like to share with the TruckersMP community (or people from other countries) and at the same time play and have fun, I also like to enter the FlightRadar24 application and observe aircraft along with their trajectories in real time:kappa:, I also like to see documentaries in other languages (English, German).

JuanK.

39156329-role-Game-Moderator-1.webp | veteran-1.webp 

Forum Profile | Steam | TruckersMP Profile

• 2 weeks later...
  • Community Moderation Manager

Hello there,

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 
We apply these procedures, in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kindest regards,
Stay safe!
_sneaht_0810 | TruckersMP Community Moderation Manager

Archived