Can I use Fast Money mods from the Steam Workshop while online, in game?

adi1977

Question

6 answers to this question

Hello ?

Of course, what you need to do is to apply the mod in single player first, then you can log in to multiplayer, you will see that it will be valid there.:) 

• Like 2

1797472539_TMP.webp

---------------------------------------

Hello dear @adi1977

First of all, Welcome to TruckersMP Forums (Help section) I also congratulate for your first created topic on the forums.

As you have asked here, if you are allowed to use money x xp mods in MP from SteamWorkshop, I am glad to answer, yes you are allowed to use them. But there is a little different system, because as you may know, the TruckersMP does not support any mods. 

So, I am going to write a little guide, how to active xp/money mods and use them in MP. (Because many of them have different steps, how to add them to profile)

1. Firstly, you will subscribe the mod/ (xp/money) in the workshop.
  2.  Start Euro Truck Simulator 2 Singleplayer
  3. Then you have to create a new profile (because usually when you want to use some of that mods, you have to create a new profile and start it from level 0,) - after doing one job in new profile, the XP, and money will be added to your profile after deliver the first job.
  4. So, go to click on create new profile, and then on the left side is a icon called Mod manager, go there and active 2 mods and then create a profile.bHTjC6N.png
  5. After that, it should be done
  6. If the xp wont show first time after loading the profile, do not worry, take a one job and deliver, then select your parking for ___ xp (no XP) and then the xp will be automatically added

Kindest Regards,

RedWolf [CZ] 

RedNub I TruckersMP

(ETS2 - 6,165hours)

795749874_role_VeteranV(1).png.660f7fd7e1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf85

Reporting a player  | Appeal your ban  | Support System  | Recruitment