permanent ban

VirtualDJ

Question

5 answers to this question

Hello @Exterminador420,

Here is the Part of our Rules what explain you what that means:

§2.8 - How bans are issued

The first 3 bans are issued at the staff member’s discretion.

The 4th ban is thirty days.

The 5th ban is permanent.

Any bans older than 12 months at the time of the new ban being issued are ignored, this 12 month period is the ban cooling-off period. Ban extensions are based on the active (less than 12 months old) bans at the time of expiration and will not be altered if a ban goes over the 12 month period while the ban is active. If you have at least two active history bans in your ban history, Game Moderators will extend your next ban to a permanent ban, regardless of how many bans you have had in the last year. Bans that are extended due to it being your 4th or 5th ban cannot be removed, they are strictly thirty days and permanent.

So in small words, should you drive recklessly, ram someone or similar on purpose and it's your 5th Ban in 1 Year (green) you can get banned Permanent without any Chance continue to use the account. 

You can appeal your Permanent Ban but the Chance to getting unbanned is really small, and just happening if you can provide the Game Moderator the correct Evidence what shows it was an Accident.

And should you try to create a new Account is still not allowed.

You should make sure to read our Rules, what can be found over here -> https://truckersmp.com/rules

Best regards,

Belmondoo

• HaulieCry 1

There is a Search function above. Lots of others have had questions just like yours in a wide range of languages. However, According to the definition. "Permanent" lasting or intended to last or remain unchanged indefinitely. With that being said. There is absolutely no way a Permanent ban can be removed. If you think you might have been banned unfairly or just need some answers. There is a feed back system dedicated to you over here at https://truckersmp.com/feedback

Hello there @Exterminador420

Have you found the answer you were looking for with the repsonses given above?

The confirmation of the status of your question helps us always keep our forum organised. 

I await your response. 

Kind Regards, 

SarahMaddy

TruckersMP Support

SammyCat TruckersMP Retired Team Member

169325408_role_RetiredTeamMember(1).png.
Languages: Spanish Flag_of_Spain.svg (primarily) | English gb.gif 

Report a player | Appeal a Ban | Feedback System | Forum & Ingame Rules | Supported MODs | MP Launcher Error Solutions

Need help with something, or can't find a solution to your issue? Submit a ticket with the support team here!

10 hours ago, SarahMaddy said:

Olá @ Exterminador420

Você encontrou a resposta que procurava com os representantes fornecidos acima?

A confirmação do status de sua dúvida nos ajuda a manter nosso fórum sempre organizado. 

Eu aguardo sua resposta. 

Atenciosamente, 

SarahMaddy

Suporte TruckersMP

yes. unfortunately, I can't go back haha. by the time I played my pc it was a potato and it crashed a lot and I was a little out of control. we can say i changed in the last 3 years XD. thanks for suport.

Hello there, 

We are glad to hear that your problem has been solved.  
Thank you, to all who participated. Have a great day!  

Sincerely, 
Caramba2412 
TruckersMP Support 

//Locked and Moved to Solved. 

Greetings,
Caramba2412   

TruckersMP Support Team Leader