TruckersMP and ETS2 crash on startup

Bande2MC

Question

Hello

Since a few days I have a problem when launching TruckersMP and even Euro Truck, when I arrive on the page to choose the profile I have the SDK window and when I close it my game closes without any reason.

I have uninstalled all the mods (Files&Steam), I have already reinstalled my game, checked the game files, deleted all my profiles but nothing does the game crashes.

If someone knows why I'm interested

Thanking you in advance

game.log.txt

10.png

5 answers to this question

Hi @Bande2MC

Follow the solutions below in order.  The problem will be solved. If your problem is not resolved, contact again here.

Solution 1:

•  Press the Windows Key + R (Win+R) on your keyboard
  •  Enter "%programdata%" and press Enter (without the quotes)
  •  Find the folder "TruckersMP", "ETS2MP" and delete that folder.
  •  Navigate to C:\Program Files\ or C:\Program Files (x86)\  and delete the folder named "TruckersMP Launcher"
  •  Go to our website and re-download and install the Launcher with admin privileges 

Solution 2:

•  Run TruckersMP in compatibility mode for Windows 10, please follow this guide https://www.laptopmag.com/articles/set-compatibility-mode-windows-10
  •  Run the program as an administrator (right-click the shortcut and select 'run as an administrator' and accept the UAC prompt. 
  • Install the following programs:
  • .NET Framework 4.6.2: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=53344
  • VisualC++ 2015,2017,2019 (64bit) : https://aka.ms/vs/16/release/vc_redist.x64.exe

Solution 3:

• Delete the "save" file you used and create a profile again

If the problem is not resolved, you can contact us here.

Kind Regards,

DepperitoR

Edited by Colored_Greens
Removed solution that has already been tried.

Languages: I TR I EN DiscordDepperitoR#2148 

EN | Rules | Ban Appeal | Report System | Feedback |

TR | Kurallar Ban İtirazı Raporlama SistemiGeri Bildirim | 

46jGBLu.png  | spacer.png

Hello dear @Bande2MC

First of all, Welcome to Help Section on TruckersMP Forums ?  Here me as a player will try to explain how to fix your problem with game crashing

There are few known solution for game crashing, in my opinion you made a quick decission with re-installing game, but it does not matter, lets go to solve your problem.

I will going to post some of them and I highly recommend to try every solution, which is posted below

Questions: 

- Did you try to load old save in-game? 

- Have you a same problem in both platforms (Singleplayer/Multiplayer), if not and the problem occurs only in TMP - then I think, that a some problem is right in launcher.

!Before you will continue to these solution please read my questions above! 

Solution 1:

1. Right click ETS 2 in steam

2. Select 'Launch with OpenGL'

3. Let the game run and try going into game.

4. Exit the game and go back to steam, right click ETS 2 again but this time select 'Launch with DirectX (64-Bit)

5. Again go into game and then exit.

6. Start TruckersMP up and see if the game stops crashing

If it still did not work - Re-install Euro Truck SImulator 2 from Steam and install again with these steps: 

1. Go to Documents - Euro Truck Simulator 2 - profiles - find your profiles and save them into some folder to your desktop 
  2. Go to steam - library - uninstall ETS2 from Steam 
  3. Then go to documents again - and delete a folder Euro Truck Simulator 2 
  4. After, when it is done go to Steam and install the game again.
  5. Then copy and paste your save profiles into new Euro Truck SImulator 2 folder. 

And please have a look at this guides, that may help you aswell

If would be anything, what you will need to know, or need to help with anything else, do not hesitate and ping me there, I will remain your disposal

Hope that some of posted solution will fixed your problem as soon as possible! ❤️ 

Kindest Regards,

RedWolf [CZ] 

HR Staff of GB I Player of TMP Community  :tmp:

Edited by Colored_Greens
Removed solution that was already offered

RedNub I TruckersMP

(ETS2 - 6,165hours)

795749874_role_VeteranV(1).png.660f7fd7e1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf85

Reporting a player  | Appeal your ban  | Support System  | Recruitment

Hello there! ? 

Your topic has been inactive for more than 3 days since the last reply.
Because of inactivity, I will have to move this topic to Inactive Topics.

If you have any further queries, feel free to DM me or another Support Team member and we will open this topic as per your request.

You have 1 week to contact us.

I hope you understand. 

Thanks to all participation. ? 

Sincerely,
General18
TruckersMP - Support

//Locked and Moved to Inactive

General18

TruckersMP

My supported languages: English, Danish

Support | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback | How To Downgrade

Hello there, ?

Due to this topic not wanting to be opened after 1 week of being Inactive, I will have to move it to Unsolved Topics.
If you are still having issues, feel free to contact us here: https://truckersmp.com/support

Kind Regards,
Beenz.
TruckersMP Support

//Moved to Unsolved Topics

Language: English

Support System | Knowledge Base | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback System

Remember stay positive ❤️