Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

How would you improve TruckersMP?

Interstate Nomad

On the removal side of things, I don't think anything needs to be removed.

But on adding new features, I have seen some YT videos in which some players were getting pulled over by cops/mods. But I personally haven't seen any during the time I spent in tmp. Maybe if they can add more cops on busier roads, seeing them on duty, in my opinion that'd be awesome.

It would be nice if the speed camera function was added. In the Game Moderator sense it stands on the side of the road and measures the speed of other drivers. The driver who exceeds the speed on this road is kicked from the server. Of course I mean typically simulation servers. I think adding such a feature would have a real impact on the game for players.

2 hours ago, 〜VAS〜 said:

On the removal side of things, I don't think anything needs to be removed.

But on adding new features, I have seen some YT videos in which some players were getting pulled over by cops/mods. But I personally haven't seen any during the time I spent in tmp. Maybe if they can add more cops on busier roads, seeing them on duty, in my opinion that'd be awesome.

you see way to many of them .... and gess what ... trolls ... 

whole groups of trolls . 

all of them abusing the sh!tty physics of the cars. 

gang up on you  .. harrass you.   

they would never try it with trucks ... knowing they would never have this unfair advantage.   

2 minutes ago, seth_haveron said:

you see way to many of them .... and gess what ... trolls ... 

whole groups of trolls . 

all of them abusing the sh!tty physics of the cars. 

gang up on you  .. harrass you.   

they would never try it with trucks ... knowing they would never have this unfair advantage.   

I agree there are trolls out there. But let's just leave them to be taken care of by our game moderators. One thing we could do is just avoid those places where trolls are present. We obviously know the places where there will be trolls. Going into roads like C-D and complaining about the trolls is of no use.

The question for this topic will bring more great ideas for the game. Let's keep it that way.

18 hours ago, 〜VAS〜 said:

I agree there are trolls out there. But let's just leave them to be taken care of by our game moderators. One thing we could do is just avoid those places where trolls are present. We obviously know the places where there will be trolls. Going into roads like C-D and complaining about the trolls is of no use.

The question for this topic will bring more great ideas for the game. Let's keep it that way.

it is on topic .... get rid of pandora´s box 

better TMP without trolls in cars ... or cars generally 

leave it to the staff only. 

On 6/29/2021 at 2:26 PM, seth_haveron said:

it is on topic .... get rid of pandora´s box 

better TMP without trolls in cars ... or cars generally 

leave it to the staff only. 

I do not agree on removing the cars. It is not only trolls that use them. I know plenty of people who are not trolls that drive the cars, myself included. And if you remove the cars, the trolls are just gonna move into trucks instead. Which are bigger and heavier and that does more damage. So not only will it not fix the problem, but you will also be removing the cars for those people who actually drives them properly.

But what would improve TMP? Well i think that if we could get the traffic off the CD road and onto all the other roads, it would improve the experience for everyone. Cause then all roads (at least in the base map) would be busy and not just one road. But getting the traffic off the CD road is easier said than done.

I would like to see a new Economy/Career System (the current one it's not challenging at all, maybe with also some driving license system, or while progressing unlock special items for your truck or trailer, additional improving stats for your truck or trailer etc... all of this server side, so no cheating to unlock all or cheat the progress). Another thing it's fixing the invisible parts of trucks while in game (due the missing dlc or save editing) and the krone dlc parts such as wheels or trailer. Basically for who don't own the dlcs or the mods, replacing them with some standard skins/textures etc...

spacer.png _raffaele_ spacer.png

It could have been a reversing camera for example in the cabin.

1797472539_TMP.webp

---------------------------------------

On 7/1/2021 at 2:16 AM, MrSirViking said:

But what would improve TMP? Well i think that if we could get the traffic off the CD road and onto all the other roads, it would improve the experience for everyone. Cause then all roads (at least in the base map) would be busy and not just one road. But getting the traffic off the CD road is easier said than done.

This. Would love to see some regular traffic on the whole map, not just C-D-Road.

I also would like to see some internal interface for creating a company, hire real drivers, plan your routes and cargos, sync them easily with other truckers and simply just build your hauling company without the need of all these 3rd party tools.

Probably been suggested 100s of times:
Random detours would be fun.
The server picks a road that it is going to close off, for 4hrs in-game time.
As soon as the road doesn't have anyone within 1km distance, the detour gets activated.

Then the other players will need to start to detour.
The detour is generated by closing off the lanes near a intersection, so a player is being redirected towards a other road.
For example the road to Denmark between Hamburg and Odense.
Players would be forced to take the ferry, between Rostock and Gedser.

But if there is only 1 road towards a certain destination, like towards Istanbul. Then a detour cannot be placed.

Disadvantage: there could be some players, thinking it is ok to turn around on the motorway when they get the chance. But most of them will learn if it goes wrong, to never do that again.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Community Moderation Manager

Hello there,

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 
We apply these procedures, in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kindest regards,
Stay safe!
_sneaht_0810 | TruckersMP Community Moderation Manager

Archived