Player who's having fun by destroying other players truck

Hi guys, i'm here because yesterday some people in cars just blocked me in the middle of the road by stopping their cars in front of me. Cause of that i taked something like 10% of damage (1200$ for a new player is really high cause of this player) and im here to ask what i should do when that happen ? Because they were 3, one had fun by hitting my truck at 110mph ~, someone was blocking me in front and one other behind me, and that's not rare so what i should do when a player have fun by damaging my truck ? thanks and sorry for my bad english i'm coming from France

Hello dear  @Efeelios

Firstly I would like to welcome you here in forums and congratulate for your first topic! 

I am really understand that feeling , when somebody is doing fun from other players, however I suggest you to record them via (OBS, Geforce Experience) upload the video and sent it to TruckersMP Reports, that you can find here: 

https://truckersmp.com/reports

Do you want to know, how to report a player? Then please have a look over: https://truckersmp.com/knowledge-base/article/8

Also, please read the rules before creating a report: §1.4 - Reporting users / https://truckersmp.com/rules

If would be anything, what you will need to know, or need to help with anything else, do not hesitate and ping me here I am always here for you

Hope, your problem will be fixed soon and one of posted solutions above will help you! 

Kindest Regards,

RedWolf [CZ] 

HR Staff of GB I  Player of TruckersMP Community

RedNub I TruckersMP

(ETS2 - 6,033 hours)

795749874_role_VeteranV(1).png.660f7fd7e1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf85

Reporting a player  | Appeal your ban  | Support System  | Recruitment

Greetings @Efeelios,

I can easily understand your situation but as for now the only thing you can do is having reports as commented above. But personally you can do that at the very same time switch the server for a significant period of time until you are out of that place in a safe spot. Since you got the evidence already, So you can report them at the very same time & you can continue with the journey as well. 

Thought to share this for a relief & about such players, our amazing GM team will be handling them carefully ? 

Good luck & Happy Trucking!

Regards,
Winter
TruckersMP Team

Sad that some players can't get the satisfaction out of the game. They do to spite other players. For what? Does it give them such pleasure? It's good that the GM team is good at dealing with such trolls. If you have recorded the entire event send a report on the trolls who interrupted the game. As they wrote above you can always enter the / fix command or increase your in-game budget to repair the truck. Take care and don't worry about the trolls!

Though they might be helpful in the moment, neither a tweaked profile with a huge amount of money nor the /fix command addresses the root problem. They are crutches at best.

Also reporting trolls and reckless behaving players only works in the long run. A report has to be made by the victim, it has to be processed and eventually, it has to be decided if the perpetrator will be punished and which penalty he/she will receive. All of this takes valuable time, in which the troll/ reckless behaving player can continue to bother other players.

On 6/27/2021 at 11:16 AM, blabberbeak said:

Though they might be helpful in the moment, neither a tweaked profile with a huge amount of money nor the /fix command addresses the root problem. They are crutches at best.

Also reporting trolls and reckless behaving players only works in the long run. A report has to be made by the victim, it has to be processed and eventually, it has to be decided if the perpetrator will be punished and which penalty he/she will receive. All of this takes valuable time, in which the troll/ reckless behaving player can continue to bother other players.

thats why i plead to punish them with a permaban right away. 

obvious trolls do not belong here.  

I understand you very well,unfortunately not everyone plays the game for the same purpose.

1797472539_TMP.webp

---------------------------------------

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Community Moderation Manager

Hello there,

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 
We apply these procedures, in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kindest regards,
Stay safe!
_sneaht_0810 | TruckersMP Community Moderation Manager

Archived