Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

What is the best truck in your garage?

.Pedro.

Hello @.Pedro. 

First of all, I would like to thank you for creating this topic, and usking us, what is our best truck in our garage ? 

My favourite and best truck is Scania R 730 (oldversion), that have driven over 1 530 000 km distance ? 

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

W/ VTC Skin 

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

Kindest Regards,

RedWolf [CZ]

HR Staff of GB I TruckersMP Driver 

RedNub I TruckersMP

(ETS2 - 6,165hours)

795749874_role_VeteranV(1).png.660f7fd7e1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf85

Reporting a player  | Appeal your ban  | Support System  | Recruitment

spacer.png

1797472539_TMP.webp

---------------------------------------

7 hours ago, Soniic /:\ said:

Good morning Pedro, I think the best I have is this Scania, it has a 750 engine, a modified white and black interior, it adds some speakers and red led lights. On the outside it does not have many details, the fenders I do not like very much, I just added the fog lights and the turn signals in the mirrors.

spacer.png

I like the turn indicators in the mirrors.

How did you position them there? Do they work in multiplayer?

11 minutes ago, blabberbeak said:

I like the turn indicators in the mirrors.

How did you position them there? Do they work in multiplayer?

Hi, If they work in the mp, but the rest of the players do not see it. They are installed with a program in my case, which is the easiest way or also most of them are installed by changing some codes. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • Community Moderation Manager

Hello there,

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 
We apply these procedures, in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kindest regards,
Stay safe!
_sneaht_0810 | TruckersMP Community Moderation Manager

Archived