Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

VTC

ImmJoe

Anyone here have any ideas on how to get Drivers for your VTC

Hello dear @[CEO] BlackOut

1. Firstly you have to set up your own VTC, that you can create here: https://truckersmp.com/vtc (Here you can see step by step how to create a VTC) - https://truckersmp.com/knowledge-base/article/327   (Of course you can use other website for VTC, it means like TrucksBook, VTC World)
  2.  After creating your own VTC, you have to do an advertisement (recruitment), which will contain every important requirements, that players have follow to join into your VTC.
  3. I recommend you to watch some tutorials ? 

I am sorry, but maybe I understood wrongly.. Maybe you mean, how to get drivers in your VTC ,,in-game". Then go to staffing agency and there you have to hire a driver and then after that, you will assign a truck to him.

After that, he will drive and make an activity for your in-game company

Hopefully, my asnwer will be helpful for you ? 

If you have any questions reagarding creating VTC/ and the company management, I have been working in Staff as Human Resources so you can ask me anything about it, I will remain your disposal ❤️ 

Regards,

RedWolf [CZ] 

RedNub I TruckersMP

(ETS2 - 6,165hours)

795749874_role_VeteranV(1).png.660f7fd7e1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf85

Reporting a player  | Appeal your ban  | Support System  | Recruitment

Sorry i think you read it wrong I mean does anyone know how to get VTC drivers for your VTC in TruckersMP

Like real drivers

13 minutes ago, [CEO] BlackOut said:

Sorry i think you read it wrong I mean does anyone know how to get VTC drivers for your VTC in TruckersMP

Like real drivers

Yes, I have posted above! ^^ Firstly, you have to make an advertisement and share it in some group like on discord, Facebook group. Its not too easy to hire a drivers into company, you have to address them with an offer and your text about your VTC ?

RedNub I TruckersMP

(ETS2 - 6,165hours)

795749874_role_VeteranV(1).png.660f7fd7e1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf85

hello there   the information that our friend provided is the  first steps you have to do You have to create vtc page including details such as rules  requirements  and etc then you just have to advertise in game and on social media  then people will contact you if they are insterested to join vtc Thanks

Just now, Husky_06 said:

hello there   the information that our friend provided is the  first steps you have to do You have to create vtc page including details such as rules  requirements  and etc then you just have to advertise in game and on social media  then people will contact you if they are insterested to join vtc Thanks

Yeah, but the thing is, i'm not sure, why he is asking about it, when He has own VTC and drivers in aswell.

I think, we have already explained everything about it ?

RedNub I TruckersMP

(ETS2 - 6,165hours)

• 3 weeks later...
  • Community Moderation Manager

Hello there,

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 
We apply these procedures, in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kindest regards,
Stay safe!
_sneaht_0810 | TruckersMP Community Moderation Manager

Archived