Summer on TruckersMP

Phon

Header image

The season for hiking, going to the beach and having picnics alongside the weather getting warmer, we’re finally back in summer!
We are happy to confirm our continued support for the 2021 summer season for the summer environmental modification on TruckersMP for both American Truck Simulator and Euro Truck Simulator 2. These mods enhance your gameplay by adding an improved summer environment alongside adding high-quality graphics that represent summer.

In order to use this modification on our network, you need to follow a few steps which are a bit different compared to installing mods for singleplayer. You can find all the information on how to install the summer mod for the 2021 summer season on our knowledge base article:
How to install the summer mod?

If summer is not your style, it’s no problem as this modification is optional and not required to continue playing on TruckersMP. Similar to our support for other Grimes environmental mods, this modification is compatible with our ProMods servers so you can experience the enhanced summer gameplay all over TruckersMP!

Looking back at the amazing Spring we’ve had where we celebrated our 7 year anniversary, saw the return of Real Operations and supported 1.40, it is time to move on and with this, we are disabling our support for the spring environment mod and this mod will no longer work on our network.

Be sure to share all your best screenshots using the summer mod with us on social media platform by mentioning @TruckersMP on Twitter and @truckersmp.official on Instagram, who knows - we might even feature you!

Thank you all for your continued support and we hope you have a good summer trucker,

The TruckersMP Team

--> View post on homepage

• Like 4
  • HaulieLove 6
  • Awesome! 3

Guest - Pink Ribbon -

404 error on "How to install the Mod?"

EDIT: Works now, thanks for the link trying out now ?

19 minutes ago, Teyyare Makinisti said:

Good cash money from sharemods bro. Nice job. And we do not know where you pay all of these money???

The link is provided from the mod creator who is not a part of TruckersMP. Any AD money gained through the link goes to the mod creator not to TruckersMP. TruckersMP only provides support for the mod; they don't make the seasonal mods. 

58 minutes ago, Phon said:

We are happy to confirm our continued support for the 2021 summer season for the summer environmental modification on TruckersMP for both American Truck Simulator and Euro Truck Simulator 2.

Nice! I'll be sure to try it out and upload a video to my channel about it.

• Phon featured this topic

Heyou @Phon

I would like to say a big huge thank you for your great work to all from TMP Staff Team <33 

I am proud of you ? Keep it up guys

Regards,

RedWolf[CZ] 

RedNub I TruckersMP

(ETS2 - 6,033 hours)

795749874_role_VeteranV(1).png.660f7fd7e1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf85

Reporting a player  | Appeal your ban  | Support System  | Recruitment