Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Can't drive long routes

Homuno

Question

Hey guys,

I got the following problem: My actual level is 18 and I got all skill points in long routes. But the longest one I can drive is 800-900 km long (everytime). Even my friend with level 2 can drive further than me. What can I do to solve this problem?

Thanks for help! :)

7 answers to this question

You might try resetting your economy.

5ekjGCj.png

Intel i7 7700k│ASUS ROG Maximus IX Hero│G.SKILL TridentZ RGB 16GB 3000MHz │EVGA GTX 1080 FTW│EVGA SuperNOVA 850W P2│Samsung 970 EVO 1TB NVMe M.2/Samsung 850 EVO 500GB│Corsair H100i v2│Corsair iCUE 465x RGB

Audio Technica AD700's│Beyerdymanic DT770's 80Ω│Corsair Strafe RGB Blues│Logitech G502 Spectrum│Alienware AW3420DW

Invest some points in unlocking ADRs  and valuable/fragile cargo - it'll give you more options to chose from (incl. longer jobs)

I got some points in ADRs and other stuff but it doesn't change anything related to the distance of the jobs.

hmm..go to SP and use anything that makes your game change the time (fast-travel between garages, rest, rescue to service, change trucks and so on)

Now after I had to jump between my garages around 20 times, I can finally do jobs with a much further distance ;) Thank u for ur help, this topic can get closed