Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Are avatars coming back?

Guest - Pink Ribbon -

Question

Guest - Pink Ribbon -

Are avatars coming back ingame by players name tags? I kinda miss them but looking through the settings Avatars are still a thing and it's checked but still no avatars are showing?

So are they coming back or have they forgot to remove the Show Avatars option?

5 answers to this question

Heyou dear @- Pink Ribbon -

First of all, welcome to help section on TruckersMP Forums ? Here, i am trying to provide / give  the best solutions/answers to the users, who need a some help! 

Today, I am going to answer your question about ,, avatars next to your name in-game" 

•  As far as I know, the in-game avatars next to the username are still disabled, and developers do not planning to get it back. 

If you would need anything, do not hesitate to ping me here, I will remain your disposal

Hopefully, I have answered your question! 

Regards,

RedWolf [CZ] 

Gökböru VTC I Human Resources Staff / TruckersMP Player

RedNub I TruckersMP

(ETS2 - 6,165hours)

795749874_role_VeteranV(1).png.660f7fd7e1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf85

Reporting a player  | Appeal your ban  | Support System  | Recruitment

Guest - Pink Ribbon -

Thanks for your responses, so its a potential but not guaranteed thing due to technical and money issues.

Hopefully they do return as it was a way of identifying players aswell quickly but was confused as the option in settings is still there to enable/disable.

Thanks ?