0.2.3.3.2 Released

ShawnCZek

Thank you for the great update ❤️ 

• Like 1

1797472539_TMP.webp

---------------------------------------

On 7/9/2021 at 3:59 AM, ShawnCZek said:

List of changes from 8th July 2021:

• Support the new paint job from the #RenaultTrucksEvolution Design Contest.
  • Fix the message parts duplication when using chat mentions.
  • Fix drawing the background of the message when the current player is mentioned.

Thankyou for the update.

Thanks ❤️ 

• Like 7

1797472539_TMP.webp

---------------------------------------

20 hours ago, ShawnCZek said:

List of changes from 26th July 2021:

• Replaced the alternating vehicles from the 8th round with new ones (chosen by the community).

Nice to see that buses have been successfully introduced at TruckersMP this time as alternating vehicles.
I've seen a lot of social media players activity and I can talk the interior of a Mercedes in a large bus looks really nice (definitely better than Renault Premium?).
I am waiting patiently for the next updates, but especially for one, and of course, I keep my fingers crossed for supporting the new version of the game.

6 hours ago, MarkON said:

Nice to see that buses have been successfully introduced at TruckersMP this time as alternating vehicles.
I've seen a lot of social media players activity and I can talk the interior of a Mercedes in a large bus looks really nice (definitely better than Renault Premium?).
I am waiting patiently for the next updates, but especially for one, and of course, I keep my fingers crossed for supporting the new version of the game.

I like how they gave patrons the coach ( real bus ) & gave the rest sone russian minibus thing! That Neoplan should have been for everyone, really dissapointed by that!