0.2.3.3.2 Released

ShawnCZek

9 hours ago, ShawnCZek said:

Add a command to disconnect from the server - /disconnect.

Firstly, I want to congratulate you on the fact that a hobby has turned into a job ? - this is the dream of many people.
Secondly, thanks for the update.
And thirdly, I have some concerns about the new command - I thought that those players who come in to ruin the game will abuse this by using the team immediately after the incidents they provoked. So I think it would be more correct to limit the amount that can be used, for example the same as for the command /fix, but this should be once every 60 minutes or more, since I'm not sure if there are times when this command is needed more often. I also hope that this command will not cause additional problems due to the fact that many players will constantly use the command to find a beautiful ID, causing additional load on the server.

• Upvote 4

ResTed.gif

Бронзовый призёр в номинации "Сотрудник поддержки 2016"

Game Moderator Leader of the Year 2019 - #2

TMPForum.png

Thanks for the update! ❤️ 

1797472539_TMP.webp

---------------------------------------

• Game Developer

List of changes from 4th July 2021:

• Chat mentions!
    • Mentioned users are specially highlighted in the chat.
    • If the current player is mentioned, the whole message is specially highlighted.
    • Only players in the near distance can be mentioned.
    • To mention somebody, use the @ symbol following their name OR their game ID.
      unknown.png
  • Removed automatic re-connection after a server update or using the /disconnect command.
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • HaulieLove 2
  • True Story 1
  • Awesome! 1

JKTjx3r.jpg

Game Developer

Discord Bot Developer

On 7/4/2021 at 9:52 AM, ShawnCZek said:
  • Removed automatic re-connection after a server update or using the /disconnect command.

Can we get a command to connect again after being kicked for " unreliable connection " it has nothing to do with a players connection 99% of the time, its because of how long it takes to load everyone in busy areas. I know this because if i put my pc into flight mode before clicking " drive " & then turn flight mode off, it loads in with out the issue! i have a 60mbps internet speed so believe me thats not the issue

• Game Developer

List of changes from 8th July 2021:

• Support the new paint job from the #RenaultTrucksEvolution Design Contest.
  • Fix the message parts duplication when using chat mentions.
  • Fix drawing the background of the message when the current player is mentioned.
  • Thanks 2

JKTjx3r.jpg

Game Developer

Discord Bot Developer

On 7/6/2021 at 6:39 PM, ScaniaFan89 said:

Can we get a command to connect again after being kicked for " unreliable connection " it has nothing to do with a players connection 99% of the time, its because of how long it takes to load everyone in busy areas. I know this because if i put my pc into flight mode before clicking " drive " & then turn flight mode off, it loads in with out the issue! i have a 60mbps internet speed so believe me thats not the issue

Moving the game into SSD could possibly shorten loading times. Mechanical hard drives are much slower. Other solution: Don't try to connect in busy areas.

If you want to ask anywhere on forums whenever 32-bit version of MP will be supported in future, try to start GTA V on your 32-bit machine before checking game's system requirements.

Instead of quoting the post above, use the ^ character. The character is actually pointing to the post above.

How to fix sudden steering issue on your USB steering wheel