Over Taking With Imperial mesurments

VavelOnline

I always do like that. I'm glad to see that others do, too!

I approve of this. If everyone followed these guidelines there would be much less accidents. :)

• Upvote 1
  • True Story 1

Some people should really get a license before even thinking about buying Euro Truck Simulator 2 or American Truck Simulator. Drive safely, folks!

GP53e75.jpg

< < < Don't bet on sinking ships because they'll turn your chips to trash! > > >

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...

yes the driver being passed allso has to work with the passing driver its not hard to let off and allow the faster driver by or merg flashing lights or hiting v and saying passing on left is allways helpfull use your tools like in real world drive

• Upvote 1

76561198022096777.png.9712c00ed5ec52ca3972955dffc5acfe.png

image.png

image.png

Generate your own dynamic signature at http://jmdev.ca/twitch/

2 hours ago, FirestarteR93 said:

^ That's already in the rules and you are forced to read them upon registration(and in case of rule change/update) - http://truckersmp.com/en_US/rules

Ye the problem is some people dont always read everything when they join they kinda just scroll to the bottom and carry on and I understand there's no way you guys can fix that.

I also notice that some people who are passing an slower truck not always waiting till they have passed the slower truck but when they think they have done that they are going to the right ore left and then ramming the slower truck with the back off there trailer.  I always flash 2 times with the lights so he knows he has passed me.

• 3 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • Guest pinned this topic
  • 3 years later...

Hey!

I read all the lines you wrote. There really is very useful information under each title. In fact , I would like many players to read this topic and learn detailed information. I hope the players will regulate themselves. Thank you so much for the information you gave You are good man.

King Regards
Scanva Diesel A/S

• 3 months later...

Great guide thanks ?

1797472539_TMP.webp

---------------------------------------

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

It should be taken a good look

Language: Chinese/English

Discord:hengya0512            I want everyone to be able to drive safely on the road!❤️

• 3 months later...