Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Bad graphic glitches ETS 2 and ATS

BMPellogia

Question

Hello! was playing ETS 2 mp driving around italy when i met with this nasty graphics glitch.This problems also occurs everytime i drive by a new gen actros for some reason.Also the sky during sunset and sunrise is extremely glitchy showing crazy bright colors(the sky problems also happens on ATS).I dont know if it is related to the driver of my graphics card or is the MP mod that is causing the issue or if its a combination of both

Here's a video showing the glitch and the area that it happened on the map:

spacer.png

• Upvote 1

4 answers to this question

Greetings @BMPellogia,

First of all, Thank you for using the forum as a medium to grab the help. We do really appreciate it.

About your problem, I did have seen this problem issued by a player very recently where the user did have the exact same problem. The solution was to verify the integrity of files via the steam. Thus after which the issue was resolved. I would ask you to do the same and provide us a confirmation.

Your confirmation of the status is very essential for us to keep this forum organised. I will await your reply ?

Regards,
Winter
TruckersMP Team

• Thanks 1

Heyou buddy! ? 

I want to add only, that do not forget to have latest version of GPU driver installed ❤️ Sometimes  it can caused by this, because some of GPU drivers are beta versions, so. if 

Also, you can re-install GPU drivers via Geforce Experience or AMD adrenalin, depends which graphics card you have.  But if the problem occured only in ETS2 SP/MP, then it should not be cause by drivers

Regards,

RedWolf [CZ] 

I trust, you will solve the problem

• Upvote 1

RedNub I TruckersMP

(ETS2 - 6,165hours)

795749874_role_VeteranV(1).png.660f7fd7e1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf85

Reporting a player  | Appeal your ban  | Support System  | Recruitment

6 hours ago, [GökBörü] RedWolf [CZ] said:

Heyou buddy! ? 

I want to add only, that do not forget to have latest version of GPU driver installed ❤️ Sometimes  it can caused by this, because some of GPU drivers are beta versions, so. if 

Also, you can re-install GPU drivers via Geforce Experience or AMD adrenalin, depends which graphics card you have.  But if the problem occured only in ETS2 SP/MP, then it should not be cause by drivers

Regards,

RedWolf [CZ] 

I trust, you will solve the problem

I had the latetst driver installed,but i decided to do a clean reinstall,thanks!

11 hours ago, Winter~ said:

Greetings @BMPellogia,

First of all, Thank you for using the forum as a medium to grab the help. We do really appreciate it.

About your problem, I did have seen this problem issued by a player very recently where the user did have the exact same problem. The solution was to verify the integrity of files via the steam. Thus after which the issue was resolved. I would ask you to do the same and provide us a confirmation.

Your confirmation of the status is very essential for us to keep this forum organised. I will await your reply ?

Regards,
Winter
TruckersMP Team

I did that and it worked..only one file was corrupted on both games "just" 5.8GB on ETS and 4.7 GB on ATS ahahhahah thanks for the help!

Hello,

I am glad to hear that you got an answer to your question.

Do not hesitate to contact us again by creating a topic or a support ticket.

Kind Regards,

JJay

TruckersMP Support

// Locked & Moved to Solved

Nie ma magicznych skrótów do rozwiązania Twoich problemów.

Ban appeal | Complaints / Feedback | TruckersMP Rules | Join the Team |