What type of transmission are you driving?

[GER] Mr.Sausage

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello,

I am using the same as yours. ? 

1797472539_TMP.webp

---------------------------------------

Manual shifting with a 12 speed, almost always ?

As far as my research goes, every truck sold now can still be ordered with a manual transmission, even if the company doesn't state it anywhere. (Though I don't know about the new DAF yet, not enough information out about it yet!)

Spoiler

And yes, the Next Gen Scania too!

nlCnbsd.jpg

Ironically, I drive the Scout with automatic because it just works better automatic for me

24H4oa0.jpg

I use a 12 gear gearbox with transmission type H shifter. I prefer driving manual because

1. It gives me full option whether I want power or fuel economy.

2. It gives me something more to think about, and not only accelerate and brake. So, it makes the drive more enjoyable for me.

3. It adds another layer of challenge to driving.

Global Cargo - LogotypeHuman Resources & Admissions staff + Driver for Global Cargo

Discord: PallePuh#0001
bild.png.3ad6b22aa78f2119832bf7da59c9047d.png

I drive a BMW with manual gearbox in real life, but in ETS I'm a bit lazy and always use 6 speeds with simple automatic, even though it's not the most realistic way of truck driving, I admit.

LegendsTruckers.deyoutube.com/vipmagazinyoutube.com/gamesmag

Languages: German, English, Spanish • Discord: Marco.aus.Berlin

Hey!

Most of the time I drive automatic, mostly because I'm lazy, but every now and then I'd like to set up my shifter and play with manual H-shifting. 

spacer.png

---------------------------------------------------------------

Rules | Recruitment | Feedback | Support | Guides | Report System | Appeal System | Knowledge Base 

---------------------------------------------------------------

Archived