Add Mods/ Add Mods Server

• 1 month later...

Suggestion Name: Mods Server

Suggestion Description:I think there should be a pro mods server where players are required to have the latest pro mods mod and maybe real company mod
Any example imageshttp://i.imgur.com/hfjbZr9.jpg?1
Why should it be added?: This would be really fun as it would allow players to play multiplayer with others on a new and extended map! I believe this could be implemented on new patches forcing players to download it. This would boost the relationship between Pro mods with multiplayer, and maybe they would be kind enough to listen to suggestions to the map from the high ranking staff members.

• Upvote 1

I doubt this will happen. Servers aren't cheap, and with a small community like this, I don't think we could cover the costs of it all.

I could be wrong, though.

Anyway, I think it's both a great idea and a bad one. It's good because you can drive the interesting roads in, say, Iceland, while joining others. The bad thing is, it will spread out all the trucks, meaning that you won't be able to come across a player for a while.

• Upvote 1

to have a pro mod server, all players logging in it will need to download the mod, So it will be a 1.10 G launcher to download, and server ain't cheap, so it will be hard to do something like this, but not impossible, and it's not planned yet !

Tag Line: Want to Have fun, join Trucking World at ETS2, ATS and TruckersMP.

Respected Member of the Arab Community and TMP
Former: Forum Moderator, Support Team & Game Moderator

If you want to suggest something, please use the format given by the developers

Suggestion Name

Suggestion Description:
Any example images
Why should it be added?:

Thanks everybody for the positive feedback, remember to stay positive.

Retired Support Member @Euro Truck Simulator 2 Multiplayer

I`m not giving support via private message unless offered,

please use the selection called "help" on the forums.

I want MP Mod to respect SCS´s original work. Adding stuff (like accesories, skins for companies, etc.) would be nice but not modifying the map. Moreover, I dont want a bigger map which will eventually disperse drivers. Thats just my opinion.

• Upvote 1

lkRjRkb.png

It could be great having some mods on one server, this could be something in the future...

• Upvote 1

Thanks everybody for the positive feedback, remember to stay positive.

Retired Support Member @Euro Truck Simulator 2 Multiplayer

I`m not giving support via private message unless offered,

please use the selection called "help" on the forums.

...mods are ETS2 Emphasis,if no mod ,no one play it,no one know it.

MP is a free mod for ETS2, and about "nobody will play it" - Scroll to the end of the page https://krashnz.com/ets2mp

• How to sync the mods without people complaining the  game lags
  • How to limit the client's size, because its 50GB big thanks to the mods and takes year to DL and another year to load?
  • I don't to be forced to download (as Evohlution said)  Promods, because somebody else wants it
  • Any volunteers to pay for one more server?
  • Any volunteers to buy me a PC which can handle MP+Promods+all the other mods that Players will use?
  • Any volunteers to test all ETS2 mods if they are well-made and won't crash the game or the players?
  • What about TSM(or w/e the other huge map mod was called?) - Buy yet another server for it?

And that's only part of the problems with it

I don't agree with map mods as much as i love using the pro mod map on my offline game. Some of the roads would be death on a mp with how tight some of the roundabouts are for example. Some people cant even drive in a straight line so i cant really see them getting around a tight corner on a main highway  :D .

I would like to see the ability to run some of the content mods though like real companies, heavier trailer packs and so on. Of course this would be a headache to code so would probably be better when the mp mod is considered out of alpha/beta stage.

I want MP Mod to respect SCS´s original work. Adding stuff (like accesories, skins for companies, etc.) would be nice but not modifying the map. Moreover, I dont want a bigger map which will eventually disperse drivers. Thats just my opinion.

I agree with this. 

a lot of other games. We're always looking for friendly and open people to join us.

We like to create a friendly and familiar environment. Join us on

teamspeak: ts.emeraldimmersion.com to check it out for yourself.

I don't think cost will be an issue, it seems a very common question thats asked here so theres a high interest in it. Plus I am sure people would donate towards an extra mod server. Sounds like the problem is what mods would be required and if the server would actually work without its usage going crazy.

I don't think cost will be an issue, it seems a very common question thats asked here so theres a high interest in it. Plus I am sure people would donate towards an extra mod server. Sounds like the problem is what mods would be required and if the server would actually work without its usage going crazy.

Co$t is not a problem, okay, so are you ready to pay for the servs, personally because I don't agree with these mods so I don't want the MP to be a paying suscription game.

I think we can close this suggestion, this won't be done because hosting a new serv just because a few players would like to play with mods is not in devs mind an would have a very xpensive cost. If you're ready to pay so ask directly a developper to be able to host yourself a serv (But not sure he will agree) but personnally I don't have so much money to pay a suscription to play ETS2MP (A donation, okay but not a monthly suscritption). /closed

A lot of people would want this considering Pro mods is always expanding, and we are limited with where we can go in the vanilla map. Even if ETS2MP would be willing to make a server hosted off people's donations, or better yet give people the ability to be able to rent servers from them to do this.

I think we can close this suggestion, this won't be done because hosting a new serv just because a few players would like to play with mods is not in devs mind an would have a very xpensive cost. If you're ready to pay so ask directly a developper to be able to host yourself a serv (But not sure he will agree) but personnally I don't have so much money to pay a suscription to play ETS2MP (A donation, okay but not a monthly suscritption). /closed

Kind of off topic but since when do regular members choose when to close topics?

sig_crazyforiphone.jpg

I repeat what I said in another topic, I'm just summing up what was said in approximately all the comments, since approximately everybody said "NO -1" we can say that this is a fail and that the topic can be closed (Nobody can find a valable argument to make this suggestion accepted), I'm not usurpating the staff, don't worry now I'll write, instead of /closed, that : "To me this thread can be closed, nobody can find an argument to change the overall opinions" (Longer but it may make me evitate more remarks ;) .

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.