Anyone having this issue?

I'm sure i'm not the only one that's having this but, has anyone encountered an issue where your game freezes up and using the radio and it sounds like broken record that got stuck on a lyric part and all of a sudden you truck just freezes up, and doing a task manager thing to close the game won't work on it, or closing the application out when in windows?

Heyou there! @OptimusKenny

I think, I have heard somewhere about this issue. 

I will give you some possible solutions: 

Solution 1 - Verify integrity - of in-game files

- Go to Steam library

- Right click on ETS2 

- Properties 

- Local files - and click on verify in-game files 

it will take a some time so wait until it finished.

Solution 2: - Re-install TruckersMP Launcher 

1. Press the Windows Key + R (Win+R) on your keyboard
  2. Enter "%programdata%" and press Enter (without the quotes)
  3. Find the folder "TruckersMP" and delete that folder.
  4. Go to documents and delete this folders called (ETS2MP, ATSMP) 
  5. Navigate to C:\Program Files\ and delete the folder named "TruckersMP Launcher"
  6. Go to our website and re-download and install the Launcher with admin privileges https://truckersmp.com/download/ 
  7. Open The Launcher with admin privileges and click "Install Available Updates"

Let me know, if it works! 

Kindest Regards,

RedWolf [CZ] 

Gökböru VTC I Human Resources Staff / TruckersMP Player

RedNub I TruckersMP

(ETS2 - 6,165hours)

795749874_role_VeteranV(1).png.660f7fd7e1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf85

Reporting a player  | Appeal your ban  | Support System  | Recruitment

I've Heard Of This Problem But You Can Definitely Try Some Of Theses Troubleshooting Problems ! : 

1 - Try Checking Your PC Drivers To See If They Are Up To Date 
2 - Check And See If Your PC Is Able To Handle The Requirements To Play The Game : https://truckersmp.com/download
3 - Some Profile Conflicts Can Also Cause This Issue As Well Such As A Sync Issue With Your Steam Profile & TMP

Capture.PNG

- Project Manager Of VCC : https://vcc-online.eu/ 

Owner : Of Airlift Legends Community & CEO Of Airlift Legends Trucking [ AL ]   
AL - Discord : 
https://discord.gg/wMb8ng6WfV 

I have the same problem from time to time, the radio hangs and the game freezes, I couldn't find a solution, unfortunately I restart the game.

1797472539_TMP.webp

---------------------------------------

• 3 weeks later...
  • Community Moderation Manager

Hello there,

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 
We apply these procedures, in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kindest regards,
Stay safe!
_sneaht_0810 | TruckersMP Community Moderation Manager

Archived