new update i cant play at truckersmp

Jarniou

Question

5 answers to this question

Hello @Jarniou,

First of all, I would like to welcome you on TruckersMP forum!

I am sorry to hear that you are running through such an issue. The latest supported version is 1.40 which is not beta, so in the dropdown menu where you select beta versions you have to choose the first one "NONE - opt. out of beta". Once you choose it, make sure the game updates to the correct version and after that you will be able to play on the TruckersMP servers with your friend. Hope that helps you to solve the issue!

Sincerely,

BL4CK$K1LL

Game Moderator Leader

Hey dear @Jarniou

I am sad to hear, your friend is having issues with incorrect version and that is why he can not able to play multiplayer.

I will try to solve your problem as soon as possible! :tmp:

Anyway, firstly be sure you have selected none betas 

- Go to Steam Library 

- Right click on ETS2

- Properties 

- Betaversions  - and there you have to select none as is explained on this photo

mIa5myg.png

Then, I also recommend re-install TruckersMP Launcher, if it would not work. If the launcher will say the incorrect version, but ETS2 Singleplayer will show the correct version, then re-install Multiplayer and select a correct path to the game and it should be fixed. 

- You can re-install TMP Launcher via F1 (then install all avaible updates) or with these steps: 

1. Press the Windows Key + R (Win+R) on your keyboard
  2. Enter "%programdata%" and press Enter (without the quotes)
  3. Find the folder "TruckersMP" and delete that folder.
  4. Go to documents and delete this folders called (ETS2MP, ATSMP) 
  5. Navigate to C:\Program Files\ and delete the folder named "TruckersMP Launcher"
  6. Go to our website and re-download and install the Launcher with admin privileges https://truckersmp.com/download/ 
  7. Open The Launcher with admin privileges and click "Install Available Updates"

Also, please check this guide about your issue: https://truckersmp.com/knowledge-base/article/26 

If would be anything, what you will need to know, or need to help with anything else, do not hesitate to contact me,  I will remain your disposal ?❤️ 

Hopefully, I have answered your question! 

Kindest Regards,

RedWolf [CZ] 

Gökböru VTC I Human Resources Staff / TruckersMP Player

RedNub I TruckersMP

(ETS2 - 6,033 hours)

795749874_role_VeteranV(1).png.660f7fd7e1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf85

Reporting a player  | Appeal your ban  | Support System  | Recruitment

Hello @Jarniou,

Your topic has been inactive for more than 3 days since the last reply.

Because of inactivity, I will have to move this topic to "Inactive" topics.

If you have any further queries, feel free to DM me or another Support Team member and we will open this topic as per your request (you have 1 week to contact us).

I hope you understand. 

Thanks to everyone for the assistance!

Kind regards,
Polyxena
TruckersMP Support

//Locked and Moved to Inactive

Hello there,

Due to this topic not wanting to be opened after 1 week of being Inactive, I will have to move it to Unsolved Topics.

If you are still having issues, feel free to contact us here: https://truckersmp.com/support

Kind Regards,

General18

TruckersMP Support

//Moved to Unsolved Topics

General18

TruckersMP

My supported languages: English, Danish

Support | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback | How To Downgrade