Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

When traveling are you a solo driver or someone who enjoys the company of others.

Hello and thank you for taking the time to read this posting that I have created. I thought I would create this topic and see just what some answers might be. Are you the type that rather drives alone without the company of friends or company members or are you someone who likes when friends travel with you or are you someone who is strictly VTC only driving? 

Chatting with my friends and driving trucks is my favorite thing. I also like to drive alone, but it is better to drive with my friends.

37 minutes ago, kultrex said:

Im a Loner, i dont know why? But time to time i recognize names way back from the days, who honk/Flash at me, that really makes my day?

awwww hey if you wish to travel together please let me know. I have all map dlc's and sometimes just having the presence of another driver makes my day. 

I usually drive alone on promods, but every once in awhile I go on sim1/2 and drive down CD road with a friend or 2 

I've started to recognize names I've seen on past drives on Promods, and I usually honk twice at people to say hi. I'm surprised that some people recognize me more than I think they would to be honest.

Project Cargo VTC - Driver

Discord: AABattery#8735 | IG: aabatteryets2

Languages:  ???????/??

Guest - Pink Ribbon -

I'm primarily a solo driver, I've not looked into VTCs as I don't do jobs (Driving a triple trailer) and I'd bet most VTCs would want me to change the look of my Triple Pink snake train ? and thats not going to happen.

Other than that, if somebody wishes to tag along at the time I wouldn't say no really.

Hey!

I personally prefer driving alone outside of Convoys. I don't need to worry about them breaking any rules or driving in a way I dislike. I can drive the way I want and can pretty much control everything I need to. Convoys, of course, are an exception. I'm a big fan of convoys! 

Kind regards,  
Inklink  
TruckersMP GM + CML

spacer.png

---------------------------------------------------------------

Rules | Recruitment | Feedback | Support | Guides | Report System | Appeal System | Knowledge Base 

---------------------------------------------------------------

• 3 weeks later...
  • Community Moderation Manager

Hello there,

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 
We apply these procedures, in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kindest regards,
Stay safe!
_sneaht_0810 | TruckersMP Community Moderation Manager

Archived