unable to login

floppycloud

Question

I can't able to login truckers mp .. as the error win dow pops up banned, even though i went to their offical site justified ..they won't beleive and simply banned me.

And i had myself a question ..why i bought this game in first-place ....hmm .just to play multiplayer .. here the total moderation team is so stubborn and dosen't even care about me as long as they play online.

At the end of the day..its totally loss for me both physically and mentally from this community. Why is this happening? what is the solution to overcome this kind of stiuation,Any helps are much appreciated.

7 answers to this question

Hello,

The game you have played is a simulation game and the rules must be followed. When I look at your profile, you are permanently banned because you got 5 bans.

Would you break the rules enough to get 5 bans so you kept making mistakes instead of correcting them,

The game administrators are not guilty at all, they only ban those who disturb the game and you are one of them.

• Like 2

1797472539_TMP.webp

---------------------------------------

Hello, dear @floppycloud

I'm sorry, but I have to disappoint you. 

As you can see on TruckersMP account you have been permanently banned from TruckersMP Network due to your previous active ban history. 

You have reached the maximum bans for 24 months, what you could. 

This ban is permanent and probably will not be deleted.

Here, I will post how bans are issues

2.8 - How bans are issued

The first 3 bans are issued at the staff member’s discretion.

The 4th ban is thirty days.

The 5th ban is permanent.

If you have any complain about your ban, you can contact the upper Staff team via Feedback ticket here: 

https://truckersmp.com/feedback

How to create and use a feedback ticket? 

https://truckersmp.com/knowledge-base/article/1061

Hopefully, I have answered your question

Regards,, 

RedWolf [CZ]

RedNub I TruckersMP

(ETS2 - 6,165hours)

795749874_role_VeteranV(1).png.660f7fd7e1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf85

Reporting a player  | Appeal your ban  | Support System  | Recruitment

What I am trying to say here ... There is something missing here, balance is not maintained between the players and game, hope you all Remember movie avengers end. Balance is much essential, yes I agree to the rules, I am responsible for my actions, 

Just like missing the balance, the game is also locked from one-side,one way out, no way in. It's just my opinion, rules that doesn't satisfy morality will never be same.where your rules allows one month or 3 month ban, to regret the players decision why not year's that would be much better..rather than shutting out , rather than giving 3 or 6 month just give years. A person will not be same from beginning to end. Are you the same from your childhood to your grave.. no even real life having much solutions. A game just made for relaxing is taken beyond extreme level, so rules need to be followed from ethics and morals. 

I even don't want to come again. Those who whole heartedly wants comeback they will be never be back again because of this idiot rule which made years ago.

I am sorry if I was annoying, I was trying get this to community in every way possible. I don't have particular vengeance to anyone, I just want myself registering this here ..

Hope you all have a good day.. 

Hello there, 

As this topic has not received a further response in over three days, it will be moved to Inactive Topics.

Should you wish to enquire further, please do not hesitate to send a private message to me, or any other Support Team member, who will be able to open your topic for additional responses. Please be aware that you have only one week to do this. 

Kind Regards,

Jamie R
Support Team
TruckersMP.

//Locked and moved to Inactive Topics.