Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Renovate Calais junction.

Lena'

Suggestion Name: Renovate Calais junction.

Suggestion Description: I think it will reduce the traffic problem on the Calais road a little bit.

Any example images: spacer.png

Why should it be added?: I think this junction will solve the traffic problem on the calais road just like the brussels junction

1797472539_TMP.webp

---------------------------------------

Hello @Lena'

The Add-On Management and Game Moderation Managers already know what they plan to do with the Calais-Duisburg road, and are not really looking for community suggestions as much as we appreciate your work to suggest new changes. Changes to the CD area have a fairly low priority at the moment because of how many other tasks our Game Developers have at the moment with other things.

I can say that further CD changes are expected, but what they are and when they will come is not yet confirmed.

Additionally, the image you have provided also exists on other suggestions so I do not think you made it.

Because of this, I will reject your suggestion for now.