Ban videos removed

Guest - Pink Ribbon -

Question

Guest - Pink Ribbon -

Hello, I currently have 2 active bans against my name which is soon to expire due to the age of them. But I've rechecked them and both the video footage have been deleted yet my bans still stand?

What can be done about this, if there is no proof as its been deleted do the bans still stand or can I get rid of the active bans since the footage was deleted by the staff. As I know the rule is to keep it for the duration + 1 month but that can't happen now and I have 2 bans with no evidence against my name.

Could anyone assist what can be done?

Many thanks!

5 answers to this question

Hello, 

Thank you for using the forum for any queries that you may have. 

As mentioned above by Leti, bans will not be removed even if the evidence is removed, it would only be considered if it was during your ban period, however in this case it is not. 

I doubt contacting feedback will solve anything since it has been a long time since you have received the ban and it is not permanent - it will unfortunately have to remain on your profile without the available evidence. 

I hope you understand, and please do tell us if there is anything else that we are able to help you with otherwise we would move this topic to the correct section of the forum. 

Best Regards, 

Rico

Support

• True Story 2

Hello there. 

As per rule §5.3 - Appealing and filing a complaint, you may not contact any member of the TruckersMP staff about bans that expired over fourteen days ago regardless if evidence is available or not. 
-> https://truckersmp.com/rules

However, if you‘re unsure and you would like to get a more precise answer on your question, I would recommend contacting the Game management via the feedback system.

-> https://truckersmp.com/feedback 

They will be able to assist you. Though keep in mind, there still is possibility of your bans not being removed due to the mentioned rule §5.3 as I would say. 

Kind regards,

LetiFreshi

Guest - Pink Ribbon -

Hey LetiFreshi, thanks for your response. Yeah I understand that section of the rules but its a bit contradictory to the "All evidence must be available for the duration of the ban term plus 1 month (But ideally indefinitely) and like in real life if they lose the evidence then there should be no case ?

But its primarily to see if its a thing here if there is no evidence as the staff have deleted their evidence video should the ban still be valid towards the user? As I said they'll both expire next month or so, so its just a curiosity question ?

Guest - Pink Ribbon -

Hi Rico ? Thanks for your response. Nope no further questions or answers needed as it all sums up nicely.

Just wanted a bit of clarification on it primarily the point I made about the bit about evidence needing to be kept active. But all is good and clear!

Just got to wait it out now. Thanks again LetiFreshi and Rico ??

Hello again,

We are glad to hear that we were able to help in some way. 

If you require more help in the future, please do not hesitate to create another topic or contact us via the support system on the website in a support ticket.

Have a great day!  

Best Regards, 

Rico
Support

//Locked & Moved to Solved Topics.