Alternating Vehicule for Patreon

Hello the Patreon family  Here is a new suggestion! Take the time to read it and told me what did you think! 

Suggestion Name: 

Alternating Vehicule exempt 

Suggestion Description: 

I really liked the fact that there was some variety on the road, it was kind of similar to the AI's, however I felt it was less. 
I know it's a basic truck game, but if this choice was made it's because it's fun!

I propose, and it would be nice to have a "garage" (new panel or special TruckersMP truckdealer brand) with SEVERAL AI vehicles, and not only one, several accesses to AI vehicles, car, truck, bus,.. Maybe different for each Patreon rank. 

Any example images: 

Nooo sorryyyy ? 

Why should it be added?:

To have more and more diversity on the roads of TruckersMP ?️

I know that taking AI and place it to the multiplayer is not that hard, sometimes it need some modification, but I do not really know if that possible due to maybe syncronisation issue or another else.

Let's not forget that we, Patreon, are here to support the project financially, but the fact that we have a few extra things motivates us to continue to support the project to the maximum! 

• Thanks 1

a TruckersMP cat ?

• 4 months later...

First of all, thank you for your suggestion ?

I don't think the idea is bad at all, but ...

I think since we already have 3 vehicles to choose from and the new one every month, that's a change.

I don't know how difficult it is to change vehicles every month, but there will certainly be a lot of work behind it.

We as Patreon have the Skoda and then 2 other vehicles to choose from every month. Sometimes cars, sometimes buses, sometimes smaller trucks, sometimes vans and so on.

So I would leave it that way so as not to give the team more work if you know what I mean.

This is just my opinion and shouldn't discriminate against anyone!

Stay healthy!

Kind regards

Tximx

Nur weil andere die Regeln brechen, tust du das auch? Seien Sie schlauer! Gute Fahrt.

Tximx

1531540532_role_5Patron(4).webp.7092903f62b05aa754ac1514776d86cf.webp

• 2 years later...
  • Community Manager

Hi there,

Thank you for creating this suggestion. We are happy to inform you that we are accepting it. In the future, you will be able to have 4 alternating vehicles if you are a Patron.

Regards,

xBestBBx

• Woah! 1

1646005585_role_CommunityManager(1).png.          

Appeal your ban - Report a player - Create a feedback ticket

• Community Manager

// Accepted

1646005585_role_CommunityManager(1).png.          

Appeal your ban - Report a player - Create a feedback ticket