More customization on the Skoda!

ChamalowYT

Hello the Patreon family ? Here is a new suggestion! Take the time to read it and told me what did you think! 

Suggestion Name: 

More customization on the Skoda! 

Suggestion Description: 

It would be nice to have an upgrade of the PILOT lights to LED, but it would be even nicer to have our own lights! In a different color for example green, or whatever! 

I thought I saw that the Game Moderation Team are close to having access to a panel with messages on it, it would be nice if we had access to the same thing, and if it's possible to modify and put a custom message directly in game! (Of course by banning some characters like those used by the police). If it's possible, I imagine that it would be complicated to do in view of the syncronization and the implementation of a variable that allows to be modified in game directly.

Any example images: 

Nope sorry ?

Why should it be added?:

Simply to have more diversity of customization! ? 

Let's not forget that we, Patreon, are here to support the project financially, but the fact that we have a little something extra motivates us to continue supporting the project to the max! 

• Thanks 1

a TruckersMP cat ?

• 4 months later...

First of all, thank you for your suggestion ?

Converting the orange lights to LED I would be happy to support you, so you can see from afar when you are approaching a convoy or something similar.

I think changing the colors is unnecessary, however, as this will no longer be realistic if half of the players drive around with colored lights.

I also wrote the orange LED lights in the survey that was made when they asked what we would change to the Skoda.

The survey was displayed as if it was announced that the new version is supported.

This is only my opinion and should not discriminate against anyone!

Stay healthy!

Kind regards

Tximx

Nur weil andere die Regeln brechen, tust du das auch? Seien Sie schlauer! Gute Fahrt.

Tximx

1531540532_role_5Patron(4).webp.7092903f62b05aa754ac1514776d86cf.webp

• 1 month later...