Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

An update of the paintjob of the skoda & trailer!

Hello the Patreon family ? Here is a new suggestion! Take the time to read it and told me what did you think! 

Suggestion Name: 

An update of the paintjob of the skoda & trailer!

Suggestion Description: 

The paint on these two extras is not entirely customizable in terms of color, and follows a certain color hierarchy. 

I would have liked to be able to modify it entirely, in terms of colors, and not be limited to changing only the front of the vehicle. 

Any example images: 

No. You can check direcly in-game that the Patreon skin can not be fully customized. 

Why should it be added?:

Simply to have more diversity of customization! ? 

Just edit the paint-job to get it fully customizable, and maybe add a bigger logo(on the skoda) of the TruckersMP Logo, (or add some new cool paintjob) ?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

a TruckersMP cat ?

• 4 months later...

First of all, thank you for your suggestion ?

I think the TruckersMP livery for the Skoda and the trailer should stay that way, because it is simply a symbol of TruckersMP.

It's like the paintwork with the Euro flag or the gears and such.

So it's good if you can only change a part so as not to ruin the symbol behind the paintwork.

This is only my opinion and should not discriminate against anyone!

Stay healthy!

Kind regards

Tximx

Nur weil andere die Regeln brechen, tust du das auch? Seien Sie schlauer! Gute Fahrt.

Tximx

1531540532_role_5Patron(4).webp.7092903f62b05aa754ac1514776d86cf.webp

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...