What's the most craziest crash you've witness while playing?

Sunstrider

I think the scariest crash I have ever experienced in the vanilla game was back in February 2018 when I was en-route to the Calais ferry from the Going East! region, and while I was travelling down the Liege motorway a truck coming from the A61 rammed the truck that was in front of me, sending the perpetrator's truck flying over the top of my cab. It was truly terrifying, considering I had already been through a blocking and crashing incident not long before that incident occurred.

There's quite a few, but my favorite one is one where I rammed a speed limit sign while going 110 KMH and got yeeted onto the other side of the road. 

Not too long ago I hit the end of a guard rail at 110 KMH as well and flew like 50 meters, then my truck landed upside down on the other side of the road

Project Cargo VTC - Driver

Discord: AABattery#8735 | IG: aabatteryets2

Languages:  ???????/??

A player using a hack had mixed the traffic. ? 

1797472539_TMP.webp

---------------------------------------

Guest - Pink Ribbon -

I saw a user who discovered Triple trailers for the first time and asked how to get them. Told him the easiest way, 1 hour later I saw him again in Duisburg (Pre-Non collision time) and the first thing I saw was him in the air jammed on a pipe just chilling outside the user garage area. He only caused minor damage to other users but was hilarious.

I don't remember if I had a photo of it, but I'll check later ?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

In early January, when I used to drive at C-D road I saw some craziest accidents. Unfortunately I don't have those screenshots/ videos anymore. But in one accident, I saw two trucks were flying after the crash a few moments later, those trucks crashed again on sky while flying XD. It was weird but fun 

• 2 weeks later...

Most of the people still think this game is race game 3 line on highways he's still keep driving outside the road or 2 people driving same speed on two line highway then some smart people try overtake them side of the road an accident occur or he's hauling heavy trailer but he wanna go max speed when close curve he pushes gas pedal and rollover accident occur and more etc.

• 2 weeks later...

While driving my DAF XF back in November 2020, after I saw that someone has crashed in front, I have slammed on the brakes in hope to not crash into player in front. Player behind me had either slow reaction, or weak brakes. After the collision my truck made triple backflip while landing perfectly at the end. 

If you want to ask anywhere on forums whenever 32-bit version of MP will be supported in future, try to start GTA V on your 32-bit machine before checking game's system requirements.

Instead of quoting the post above, use the ^ character. The character is actually pointing to the post above.

How to fix sudden steering issue on your USB steering wheel

• 2 weeks later...

Archived