Rant Ahead....

Low N Slow

Where do I begin? First off, I'm not sure whether to be upset or just plain mad. Let me start off by saying that I rarely have time to play American Truck Simulator but when I do I thoroughly enjoy it. I currently have an Associates Degree in Criminal Justice as well as a Certification in Law Enforcement. I thought what better way than to continue my passion for law than to apply for the game moderator position. So that is exactly what i did. I applied for the game moderator position and instantly got a reply about a day later. I opened the notification and it said denied. Why you ask? The reason i was given was that I did not include enough information in my application and I did not play American Truck Simulator enough. So you mean to tell me that I am required to wait one year to even APPLY to the position and then I don't spend enough time playing the game? Give me a break. Since I have been turned down for the position I think I have played about 2 hours in the past 3 weeks. Honestly over it anymore.

Hello and thank you for making this posting. However I would like to give my opinion on this matter. When it comes to applying for the position of game moderator you have to have quite enough experience in game as well as here on the forums. This is in tell because when you are faced with a situation you will know how to properly handle it. Another reason for having a large amount of time on the game is because the staff team is a trusted team. A group of members who put alot of effort and time and patience into what they do and that is trucking. Now with that being said they have earned that ability to apply for a position on the staff team.  They might apply to be support or a game administer or whatever other positions are available at that time. Would you want someone who was a rookie in LEO to come up and request to apply for a position in management? I seriously would not think so and that is simply because they do not have the time or knowledge to take on the position they are applying for. When someone applies for a high position either on here or for example gtav fivem ( server admin ) those who apply have to show they have the experience and knowledge and ability to take on the job they are applying for. Best of luck next time. 

Hello,

First of all thank you for creating new topic. That's great to hear that you want to became a Game Moderator. I've read your comment and came to conclusion that you need to know few things about TruckersMP Team.

I've also checked your Forum Profile and read your topics. Personally, I'd recommend you to spend more time on the Forum. Forum activity is not required to became a Game Moderator or join to the team, however Game Managers can get more information from topics that you create. Thanks your topics Managers are able to check how do you behave among other users etc.

Application wasn't good enough so that's the reason it has been denied. It's okay and don't need to worry about it. You don't need to wait a year to be able to apply. Following us on social media gives you a lot of advantages. Thanks to you will know about new date of Recruitment to Game Moderation Team or other teams. I haven't seen your application, but remember that application is the most important part of getting to the Team. You have a lot of time to apply to Game Moderation Team so you can think about next Recruitment.

You can get more information about Recruitment here: https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/forum/211-recruitment/

Also I recommend you to take a look at requirements listed here:

As Firefighter3861 said, the staff team is a trusted team. It doesn't mean that you will never became a Game Moderator or will never join to the Team. "Trusted team" means, that we need to know more about you and your behaviour among users.

Game Managers want to see that you're really interested in to get to the team and that's the reason they require providing a lot of information. If your applications wasn't good enough, next time devote more time to prepare an application to the team.

Kind Regards,

JJay

TruckersMP Support

Nie ma magicznych skrótów do rozwiązania Twoich problemów.

Ban appeal | Complaints / Feedback | TruckersMP Rules | Join the Team |

• 3 weeks later...

Hello there.

I'm moving your topic to the Archive section because of your topic inactive for 2 weeks(14 days). Because every day a lot of new topics are creating and now the community wants to discuss a new discussion. We are applying this to keep the forum meticulously and actively in this way.

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me.  

Locked and Moved to Archive

Languages/Diller:  tr.gif (primary)gb.gif 

Useful Links/Önemli Bağlantılar: TruckersMP Rules/Kuralları | Recrutiment/İşe alım | Knowledge-base/Bilgi bankası  | Forum Warning System/Uyarı Sistemi: [TR] [ENG] 

Archived