How long do you drive on ets?

.Pedro.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This time of year it's usually 2-4 hours when I do get on ETS. Sometimes it can be up to 5 or 6, but not often. However that 2-4 is likely going to be less starting in August, because then I'm busy with school and after school activities so that's likely gonna be more like 1-3.

Project Cargo VTC - Driver

Discord: AABattery#8735 | IG: aabatteryets2

Languages:  ???????/??

Recently got back into the game and purchased all of ETS2 downloadable content, and also decided to buy American Truck Simulator since it was very cheap. Been driving for over 5 hours a day, but would like to drive for a bit more. I'm a noob at the games, so for the past days I've been trying to get better, so I can go to TMP and be a proper driver and not bother other players. Also, driving with a keyboard is a damn nightmare, but I'm managing it.

• 2 weeks later...

Sometimes there is a traffic jam in the promods server for 2 to 3 hours. If there is no traffic jam for half an hour, and the goods are safely delivered to the destination for 1 to 2 hours, I will play for about 5 to 6 hours a day.?

I was playing games for 4 to 5 hours a day, but because I was working, it decreased to 1-2 hours a day.

1797472539_TMP.webp

---------------------------------------

I play ETS2 less more than before, so I hit like 2-3 hours per day

Kind regards,

Loexie   

Bruijn Logistics | Driver

YouTube / Instagram / Twitter

Hello, if I have free time, usually I play 2-3 hours a day, sometimes a little less, in total I have 2k+ hours for all the time.

Archived