How long do you drive on ets?

.Pedro.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello dear @.Pedro.

Firstly, I would like to say thank you for creating this topics.

Maybe, I have interest one for you. 

For 4 years of playing ETS2 + Multiplayer I have played over 4,500 hours.

How many hours I usually play ETS per day? 

- Its about 4-5 Hours per day, but now I dont play, because my PC is in the service!

Have a nice day

Regards, 

RedWolf [CZ] 

RedNub I TruckersMP

(ETS2 - 6,033 hours)

795749874_role_VeteranV(1).png.660f7fd7e1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf85

Reporting a player  | Appeal your ban  | Support System  | Recruitment

Used to drive quite a bit, but it gets a bit meh after a while. Now I just drive when there's a convoy or event. That's like maybe 10 - 15 hours a week.

Guest - Pink Ribbon -

Weekdays I normally do Calais to Dussle via Duisburg atleast 4 times a day. I primarily stick with that route as its more interesting but I've done it thousands of times ?

It really depends on a lot of things I would say. I have sometimes been driving for 10+ hours a day for a week. But often after doing a long week or month I would normally have a short month or 2 with lower amount of driving.

So I would say in average I probably drive around 3-4 hours a day if we look at the amount of time I drive over a whole week. Cause some days I don't drive simple because if I have had a long day at work, then I only have time to do staff-work within Prime, and can't find the time to drive that day.

I always prioritize staff-work over driving. So some days there is simple just to much work to find time to actually go in-game and drive. But it's really up and down. Some days there is nothing to do and then I drive a lot.

spacer.png | spacer.png

I usually play 2-3 hours a day. and 1772 hours until now.

China Chenxi VTC COO --- 中国晨曦俱乐部首席运营官

Chinese  --- English     

*Asia's first TruckersMP official verified VTC*

Our goal is the stars and the sea  

寻求帮助 I 规则 I 中文板块 I 封禁申诉 I 反馈 I 招聘

• 2 weeks later...

Archived