A Driving Licence System

Suggestion for truckersMP

-Suggestion: A Driver Licence system,
- points on the licence in Real Life (lets say if you get more than 3-6 points on your licence you get banned for 2 weeks) as an example, then it gets reset after 6 months
What i mean: Since TruckersMP is Starting to change and are wanting to get the more of the Real life experience i would think that maybe you would
try and add a drivers licence into the game

For example: Have something that would be more Realistic 

Suggestion Name: A Driver Licence system,

Suggestion Description:  add maybe a Drivers Licence system that so when you get points on the licence Like in Real Life (lets say if you get more than 3-6 points on your licence you get banned for 2 weeks) as an example, then it gets reset after 6 months.
What I mean: Since TruckersMP is Starting to change and are wanting to get the more of the Real life experience i would think that maybe you would
try and add a drivers licence into the game and have a Point system for bans ect

Any example images:

image.png.c9d5d6e507a7ad9a78b40a422bdaf668.png

Why should it be added?: So this game can be more fun and have a more of a Real life experience 

for cars ect

when you first Join tmp you get given a drivers Licence 

Edited by [CEO] BlackOut
Got to to make it the same as the format
  • Upvote 4

ImmJoe.#0000

LKW Logistics™ Chief Executive Officer

Untitled-design-8.png cSNw53i.png

LKW Logistics Website,   LKW Logistics DiscordLKW Logistics Drivershub,    LKW Logistics™ VTC   

spacer.png

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...