State of the Project and the Future

Smoky

It's just simply amazing what this project has become and i can't wait to experience what lies ahead of all of us.

I'm really thankful to the people that started this great project, and i'm also really thankful to all the people that maintain and put lots of work into it.

Really looking forward to everything that will come. Ya'll are doing some serious work with this and it's just incredible to see this project grow and grow

for each day that passes.

Have a nice day!

First of all, thanks to the truckersMP team for seven years of hard work to make sure we have a better experience, and special thanks to the truckersMP team.?

I'm a Chinese Female Gamer, and I love the Truckersmp community, and I've learned a lot because of it. So I will continue to support you, and I'm glad to see that you have such a clear plan. I hope you can continue to work hard, I am sorry that I do not speak English, I need to help through the translator, my opinion, so I am very guilty?

Thanks for the information.

I'm really glad that the first paid person working for TruckersMP will be Game Developer. I will not hide that I am especially counting on the implementation of further suggestions prepared by players and staff.
It has built up a bit of this over the years. A lot of new things have been done by the TruckersMP team in recent months, but there are still many interesting ideas that have not been implemented.

Programmers have shown more than once that they can deal with problems and difficulties such as changes in the code of individual versions or sounds-fmod etc.

I believe that when the time is right, they will be able to overcome the time related difficulties mentioned by mwl4:

I had working prototype of it. Though it has logic issue in multiplayer - which is time. Time in TruckersMP is synchronized between players and server, and even if you go sleep in game your time will be the same as before. So tachograph feature does not make sense so much. 

and that the Tachograph will appear on TruckersMP which is something directly related to the simulation.

The amazing thing is that TruckersMP still has a huge community and as mwl4 mentioned recently, over 300,000 unique players per month. I look forward to further development and constant involvement in social media (this is important nowadays).

nice smokey

Kind regards
                                          adrianus_TMP_[NLD]

TruckerMP-Veteran Driver

Discord  forum

thankyou Smoky this is amazing information 

Regarding SCS bringing out their own MP this does not change things really as SCS Convoy Mode is only made for only a few people compared to TruckersMP for thousands this is why this will be the place to be I have so much belief this will be get even better with the future of TMP !!!

• 1 month later...

As former staff member, I want to say that it is really promising! That Smoky does such good things for TMP. Interesting! big step forward to the future! Nicely done Smoky ?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 6/15/2021 at 8:22 PM, Smoky said:

A $10 tier is something very likely to come to the TruckersMP Patreon campaign somewhere this year or early next year, but as said above, we are thinking what could be worth providing for such a tier. An early access system or access to testing environments is maybe possible, but feel free to bring up things you would like to see for Patrons.

@Smoky This is worth considering in the context of Patreon Rewards: https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/topic/20451-development-progress-sharing/

I don't know if such a list, information can be published outside the team. A topic for analysis for staff.

In the context of tier $ 5 (for more people) or/and the higher that has been announced. Planned higher tier $10-15 won't be obtained by so many people so it will be something more special than for the $5 tier.

• James locked this topic
  • James unfeatured this topic