State of the Project and the Future

Smoky

54 minutes ago, DJ Jefferz said:
  • Patron only servers.

While I understand the call, I don't think it is viable. It will split the community to paid and unpaid players, which is not something we're striving to. Just like with suggestions to have a hardcore server with all the traffic code enforced (although I would like to see that in action).

• Unlimited /fix.
  • Ability to free cam a longer distance.
  • Ability to teleport to fixed places that are not near a garage.

For first one, it is basically a paid cheat. I don't think we want to bring money in the project with that dirty thing. For second one, it reduces client/server load and your Internet consumption, so a proper view distance is reserved for staff that are required to have more view (GM/Event/Media). For the third one, it might lead to abuses. Since 1.41 will support a quick travel to an opened dealer, this suggestion is already fulfilled.

• Larger upload capacity on forum.

Unfortunately, the cost of space and maintenance is exponentially increasing with each uploaded file. IMO we have more valuable things to spend money to. Not to mention any possible legal and security abuse.

• Patrons included on credits when videos are made.

IMO I don't see the need for it. We have an overwhelming support from the community, and even if we were to use a list from a highest tier, our videos will be way much shorter that the actual Patron list.

We already have the Patreon Wall of Fame, maybe we can do something more useful out of it. Your feedback is valuable!

While these particular points are in question, I am supporting other ones.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3
  • HaulieLove 1
  • Woah! 2

Thank you to all the developers who put all there hard work here this game have changed a lot since ever I start playing TMP in 2014 I enjoy playing this game and I'm excited for what will come out in the future it could only get better! Thank you for your hard work! I will always enjoy the good moments. 

Hubs.

TruckersMP - Player

Enjoy Your Day!

1 hour ago, CJMAXiK said:

For first one, it is basically a paid cheat.

Gotta say, with the number of trolls roaming the servers it's not a paid cheat it would be a good balance to counter the bs ramming.

As for the post, underwhelming. Just seems like an ad for more patreon support to me.

Sorry, but unless something big changes then SCS multiplayer will take a large portion of the serious simmers away.

• True Story 1
  • Woah! 1

signature.png

Hey TruckersMP team and fellow Truckers, VAS here from Prime Logistics.

First of all a big thanks to the entire TruckersMP team for giving us this wonderful multiplayer trucking experience. Also, I appreciate ShawnCZek for assuming a full-time role in TruckersMP. I believe this huge step will expedite the process of introducing new features for the community and wish to see more people working full-time for TruckersMP in the future . . Good Luck to you guys and thanks again for all your efforts.:tmp:

In 2019, I actually found TruckersMP mod while randomly searching for ETS2 multiplayer in Google. I'm glad I did and till date, I'd proudly say that I haven't did a single job in ETS2 or ATS Singleplayer :mlg_doge: that's how much I love to drive in TruckersMP.:love:

Also, being a Patron, it gives me a huge satisfaction that I'm one of the reasons that the community is and will be experiencing more awesome features. That being said, I'm really excited to enjoy and experience the upcoming features in TruckersMP.

Here's my little suggestion: If it is possible, add a little bit of extra light customization feature on the trucks for Patron? I'm aware that adding more lights and stuff will create more lag on the servers. That's why I'm suggesting "A Little bit" of extra lights.:troll:

Well, that's about it. Don't forget to greet me with a honk or light flash if you see me on the road. You can find me on the Promods server. Safe travels y'all.

_VAS_

As long as things like aerodynamics & painted parts are included for everyone with the TMP Trailer then im happy, thats the only thing i wish we could do with trailers.

As for damage SCS are letting you disable it on Convoy though i wonder if that includes cargo damage??? As for patron perks i will say it again, it should be about supporting the project & not what you get for donating, if people are joining just for the trailer, car & name stuff in game then they are in it for the wrong reasons!

• True Story 1

Thank you so much @Smoky for such great information! and yes, once again congratulations to each and every Staff members' of TMP, you guys are really doing great! Too excited for what coming next in Future! ❤️

Congratulation @ShawnCZek!! 

• Like 1

I have to learn where you will spend all of these money. I do not donate if I do not know what I pay for it... Sorry guys but SCS have already ended your mod... Thanks SCS for not forcing us to play only TMP mode. 

Thank you @Smoky for the update in regards to the state of the project and the future within TruckersMP. It was a very interesting update to read about and I am looking forward to what the future brings within TruckersMP with these plans being mentioned. I would also like to mention a congratulations to @ShawnCZek, who will be working full-time for TruckersMP. ?

• Like 1

SammyCat TruckersMP Retired Team Member

169325408_role_RetiredTeamMember(1).png.
Languages: Spanish Flag_of_Spain.svg (primarily) | English gb.gif 

Report a player | Appeal a Ban | Feedback System | Forum & Ingame Rules | Supported MODs | MP Launcher Error Solutions

Need help with something, or can't find a solution to your issue? Submit a ticket with the support team here!

Guest ouzersn
20 minutes ago, Teyyare Makinisti said:

I have to learn where you will spend all of these money. I do not donate if I do not know what I pay for it... Sorry guys but SCS have already ended your mod... Thanks SCS for not forcing us to play only TMP mode. 

Speak bro, speak always speak!

If TruckersMP wants to meet their set goals of #RoadToSimulation, it's inevitable to introduce an economy system and server-sided non-tweakable player profiles and with it to eventually end the sovereignty of trolls and reckless players.

Furthermore, please don't turn TruckersMP into a P2P mod. Your future plans need to consider all players, including those who can't afford Patreon.

Last but not least, I'd like to congratulate @ShawnCZek to his promotion and wish him a continuous successful future at TruckersMP.

• Upvote 2

24 minutes ago, Angelforgamers said:

The thing majority of players wants is a synchronised weather system,better synchronisation between players,improving the servers and increasing the player slots in sim 1,easing of ban rules,increase in speed limit and removal of permanent ban.Give us these and we will be happy and won't ask for anything else.

24 minutes ago, Angelforgamers said:

The thing majority of players wants is a synchronised weather system,better synchronisation between players,improving the servers and increasing the player slots in sim 1,easing of ban rules,increase in speed limit and removal of permanent ban.Give us these and we will be happy and won't ask for anything else.

No chance of the permanent ban going.  There arcade server for people who want no rules.

• HaulieCry 1

On 6/15/2021 at 6:18 PM, The Hobo said:

Gotta say, with the number of trolls roaming the servers it's not a paid cheat it would be a good balance to counter the bs ramming.

As for the post, underwhelming. Just seems like an ad for more patreon support to me.

Sorry, but unless something big changes then SCS multiplayer will take a large portion of the serious simmers away.

True story, I'm a serious trucker who like to respect all the server and road rules but trolls ramming into me got me. I'm now on SCS MP with synched traffic, meteo and dynamic road events, it's really enjoyable, it's a game changer!

2 hours ago, coolfarmer said:

True story, I'm a serious trucker who like to respect all the server and road rules but trolls ramming into me got me. I'm now on SCS MP with synched traffic, meteo and dynamic road events, it's really enjoyable, it's a game changer!

Well the new set of staff for game admin has soon hammered down the website report system from very high to very low so i suggest you try truckersmp again. 

Thank you for sharing this, we have great respect for your team and you hope there will be better projects for us.

• Like 5

1797472539_TMP.webp

---------------------------------------

I would like to thank everyone who contributed to the development of TruckersMP.

We want to see this big project in better places.

And I'm sure we'll see... ??

TruckersMP Driver 

TMP Profile | Forum Profile | GökBörü VTC | Designer 
" F O U R N A T E "