Question From Me To You

Highland

I honestly enjoy it because of the very large mass of roads to travel. I have not really experienced any trolling on there and if you are part of a company or the owner of a company ( myself ) who like to log in race miles well trust me you can really rack up some miles on there for sure. I enjoy it because to me it seems that the color quality and engine is more responsive and crisp. Everything is more peaceful and sometimes I will go sit near the docks and listen to the seagulls.

I love driving in ProMods, it brings reworked cities which are well necessary in my opinion, and it also adds more cities and therefore roads. The quality of their work is amazing and very often look much better than the base game.

Driving in ProMods is a joy, you get to see so much more, and you are given more small roads to drive on, if you don't like the highway so much. Sadly, there are not many people on the server, so it often feels dead.
I'm also very hopeful that further versions of ProMods will give us smaller roads in Iberia.

Global Cargo - LogotypeHuman Resources & Admissions staff + Driver for Global Cargo

Discord: PallePuh#0001
bild.png.3ad6b22aa78f2119832bf7da59c9047d.png

Promods is a very good map in my opinion, but it's not crowded, the sad part is that I wish it was so full there.

1797472539_TMP.webp

---------------------------------------

Heyou! 

In my opinion ProMods has a lot of cool  places on the map. But there is not too many people. If there will be more players, I would probably started playing on this server.

Kindest Regards,

RedWolf [CZ] 

RedNub I TruckersMP

(ETS2 - 6,033 hours)

795749874_role_VeteranV(1).png.660f7fd7e1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf85

Reporting a player  | Appeal your ban  | Support System  | Recruitment

Guest - Pink Ribbon -

Promods is a top tier Mod and is remarkable on what they've done and achieved over time. I only use it in Singleplayer as the Promods servers aren't as populated so I stick with the AI.

Promods are really cool.

Especially the roads are very pleasant in terms of scenery.

I am open to descriptions of beautiful roads.

I'm waiting for ways you can suggest to my message box. 

TruckersMP Driver 

TMP Profile | Forum Profile | GökBörü VTC | Designer 
" F O U R N A T E "

• 3 weeks later...
  • Community Moderation Manager

Hello there,

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 
We apply these procedures, in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kindest regards,
Stay safe!
_sneaht_0810 | TruckersMP Community Moderation Manager

Archived