stuck in permanent night time / clock not moving

elvedhel

Question

ive just installled trucker mp ( ets 2 ) and have taken a job and have been driving for a couple of hours in game but seem to be stuck in permanent night time with the clock not moving. Only way to get to daylight/ morning is via a rest stop and again it then stays on the same time the rest stop ends without moving forwards on either the clock or in game day to night to day.

5 answers to this question

Hello there!

Thank you for putting out your issues! I will try and help! I am not sure why are you always stuck in the night time and your clock is stuck but at least I can recommend you few things to try. 1)Find your Euro Truck Simulator 2 folder, open it up and then look for config.cfg, open up that file with notepad. Press CTRL + F and search for uset g_console, when you find uset g_console, there will most likely be uset g_console "0" and you will have to change it to uset g_console "1". After that you can save the config file by pressing CTRL + S or saving it from the options menu. After that go in-game, once you are in-game, press `, which is above TAB button, it will bring up console. Now type this in the console "g_set_climate albedo" , it will be day but it will be very bright though, so be careful with that. 2)You can try to restore settings on Euro Truck Simulator 2 or even reinstall Euro Truck Simulator 2 , but make sure to save your profiles and saves, if you do so. I am sure someone will recommend something else than this, so make sure to look for more replies. I await your response!

Kind regards,

Raffaeloo

TruckersMP Trial Support

This could be because your game wasn't connected to the TruckersMP servers or you got disconnected from them.

If you have logged in to TruckersMP but didn't connect to the server in time, you won't connect to the server for it. Other reason could be you getting disconencted from the server because of unreliable connection. When this happens, time won't be synced with your game and will be stuck as you've mentioned above. 

All I can recommend is trying to reconnect to the server by quitting the game and re-launching it, then see if the time is working as expected.

spacer.png

Hello there!

Your topic has been inactive for 3 days since the last reply.

Because of inactivity, I will have to move this topic to Inactive Topics.

If you have any further queries, feel free to DM me or another Support Team member and we will open this topic as per your request.

You have 1 week to contact us.

I hope you understand. 

Thanks to all participation. 

Kind Regards,
Critical
TruckersMP - Support

//Locked and Moved to Inactive