Rain Ban?

Turbo Diesel V8

Hello, There's my another question,
Can you be banned by riding in rain?
If i will be banned while i was riding in rain, but it won't necessarily cause an accident because of rain, will it be taken into account that I was driving in the rain?
For me there isn't only one answer, so I'm waiting for Your answers!

Kind Regards,
Turbo Diesel V8
TURBODIZELV8.jpg.363cb9585bf0b06e25497844a12d0ddf.jpg

3 minutes ago, Angelforgamers said:

Truckersmp should introduce a  synchronised weather system as that would be realistic as well as match truckersmo's saying "realism is our goal" and all the players will enjoy too and would affect everyone

This would solve a big portion of problem that a player is struggling in rain and another driving in clear weather,and this would also reduce unwanted reports because the weather condition would be blamed then 

• Community Manager

As your question has been answered, I will archive this topic. In the future, please submit a topic in the help category. 

//Locked and Archived

1646005585_role_CommunityManager(1).png.          

Appeal your ban - Report a player - Create a feedback ticket

Archived