TMP7 Was Fun In All, But What About This For TMP8...

Pompey Royal

Whilst driving through Germany admiring the level of detail by the ProMods team I had a thought... What if for TMP8 TruckersMP did it in ProMods next time around? I think if they did the same thing with no road rules it could be even more fun! The only thing is there are a few set backs that could cause this to not be possible, firstly and most importantly in my opinion not everyone has ProMods which could be unfair for people without it. Secondly I am not sure if we would get custom areas, this means we would not areas such as Silverstone like we had for TMP7. Although we may not get them I think just being able to have it on ProMods a good trade-off with the fun you would be able to have exploring Easter Eggs or having a rally race in Iceland. This is just an idea I had, feel free to reply with you thoughts or ideas.

da3zIUq.png

lihLABN.png CL4gvv5.png n01OMLN.png kqMnRnx.png

BH8khvw.png

w82yFHU.png

4 minutes ago, PompeyRoyal said:

The only thing is there are a few set backs that could cause this to not be possible, firstly and most importantly in my opinion not everyone has ProMods which could be unfair for people without it.

I'd like to quote Wikipedia, stating "A multiplayer video game is a video game in which more than one person can play in the same game environment at the same time [...]".

After all, TruckersMP wouldn't exist without its members, and it consequently doesn't make sense to knowingly exclude them from such an event if alternative solutions exist.

I'm sure the TruckersMP team will find a way to please the majority of their members.

31 minutes ago, PompeyRoyal said:

Whilst driving through Germany admiring the level of detail by the ProMods team I had a thought... What if for TMP8 TruckersMP did it in ProMods next time around? I think if they did the same thing with no road rules it could be even more fun! The only thing is there are a few set backs that could cause this to not be possible, firstly and most importantly in my opinion not everyone has ProMods which could be unfair for people without it. Secondly I am not sure if we would get custom areas, this means we would not areas such as Silverstone like we had for TMP7. Although we may not get them I think just being able to have it on ProMods a good trade-off with the fun you would be able to have exploring Easter Eggs or having a rally race in Iceland. This is just an idea I had, feel free to reply with you thoughts or ideas.

That would be nice however I think it would only be good if it was in addition to the base game map. Not many people buy the new map dlc right when it comes out a prefer to wait for a sale (me included) which means that we don't really have ProMods as an option. I think to satisfy everybody if they did the base-game map like what they did this year and in addition to that a ProMods freeroam server, that would be really nice. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • Community Moderation Manager

Hello there,

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 
We apply these procedures, in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kindest regards,
Stay safe!
_sneaht_0810 | TruckersMP Community Moderation Manager

Archived